Live coverage

edited November 2012 in North of Thera
I'll be posting what happens tonight, as it happens for those at work.

The deafening sound of a pounding hammer rings out, and sparks flash like lightning through the sky.

As each flash illuminates the heavens, the massive form of Phaestus, the Smith, is reflected upon the firmament, His brow furrowed in concentration as He toils.

[ten minute pause]

The hairs on the back of your neck stand on end in response to some unseen threat.

You hear hideous, tormented screaming someplace not too far distant.

The voice of the dragon Soldier of War, Jamethiel Windsong, Kyra's Son thunders, "Your wars make My Father proud - do not fail him - whatever you do." (?)

[five minute pause]

Seeping into the sky, the bloody moon reluctantly rises, surrounded by tear-like stars as darkness descends over the land.

[Excuse me. Someone has turned me into a chicken and I've laid an egg. I shan't ask.]

Clouds part within the sky, and an immense arm of Yggdrasil can be seen stretching to the horizon, illusory yet very real.

Upon that massive branch the ancient figure of Agatheis manifests, His robes billowing in the primordial winds that churn around the World Tree.

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "Come, Bal'met. Make Yourself known. I grow tired of this charade."

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "If You are so intent on ending Us, I will be claimed in the time and manner of My choosing."

The air around the World Tree grows noxious and foul as Bal'met appears in a haze of poisonous fumes.

A palpable, seething wrongness creeps through the ether, and Agatheis inclines His head at the looming god.

Bal'met stretches out an arm, rippling and shifting with boundless power, directing tendrils of black vapour to coalesce around Agatheis, and the Elemental Lord's form blurs and distorts.

The earth trembles and heaves.

A sudden, primal gale whips across the planes with wild abandon.

Rich, red-orange fire erupts with a radiance that briefly dispels all shadows.

The thundering crash of the surf breaks loud and clear.

You are gripped by an overwhelming sense of awe as Agatheis summons the raw
elements.

Driving His staff firmly into the World Tree beneath His feet, Agatheis stands tall, His eyes cold with power and fury.

Awash with power, the Elemental Lord extends His arm to ward off the squalid
miasma that encroaches upon Him.

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "As I
said, I will be claimed in a time and manner of My choosing, Bal'met."

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "But
that moment is not now."

Deafening roars rumble across the firmament as Agatheis raises His staff,
commanding the elements with supreme authority, then quickly vanishes from
sight.

The calm, calculating voice of Agatheis, the Elemental Lord, resonates, "How
powerful are You, Bal'met, if You so easily allow Your prey to escape?"

Primal and terrible, a bellow of rage shakes the world.

The skies above the Pillars of Heaven grow dark, and an unnatural wind begins
to howl with unrestrained potency.

Spears of black lightning form at the behest of Bal'met, slicing through the
clouds that obscure the mountain peaks and revealing the Garden of the Gods.

Tendrils of oily fire swirl toward the Garden, veins of pulsing power that
twist and whirl about the seat of divine power.

Tendrils of oily fire swirl toward the Garden, veins of pulsing power that
twist and whirl about the seat of divine power.

Your spirits soar as the voice of Vastar, the Skylord rumbles through the sky,
"Is that the best You can do? I've seen worse storms weathered by pigeons!"

High upon the firmament, the tranquil Garden is filled with prismatic light,
and six figures appear: Artemis, Goddess of the Cataclysm; Melantha, Goddess of
the Seasons; Phaestus, the Smith; Pentharian, God of Valour; Ourania, Goddess
of the Moon; and Vastar, the Skylord.

Shoulder to shoulder, the Gods face Bal'met in full battle regalia, Their
weapons ready and features set in grim resolve.

The skies are suffused with golden light as the voice of Pentharian, God of
Valour, resounds, "Picking on a wounded God and His heartbroken lover is one
thing, but can You stand alone against Us, Bal'met?"

"Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.

Comments

• thanks for this!
  • Having some problems. Logs will be posted up in a second. The pace has quickened.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • The earth rumbles ominously as the voice of Artemis, Goddess of the Cataclysm,
    booms across the firmament, "No, this upstart lacks the courage to face the
    Wrath of Nature. He'll run and hide behind his Masters in that abominable red
    fog."

The aberrant storm abates as Bal'met gathers His power close, and the ephemeral
    ward that surrounds the Garden of the Gods fades away.

A deafening crack of thunder resounds as Artemis hurls a blinding bolt of
    lightning, tearing through the heavens to strike Bal'met.

The earth rumbles ominously as the voice of Artemis, Goddess of the Cataclysm,
    booms across the firmament, "The Cataclysm does not forget your transgressions
    upon Nature and its protectors, vile creature. Relinquish the power that is not
    yours to control!"

Bal'met swells with scorn and rapacious hunger, becoming a great spear of
    destructive energy that streaks toward the unprotected Garden, resolving as a
    billowing cloud before the six Gods.

Hefting His hammer high, Phaestus slams it upon the ground, striking a massive
    blow that shakes the very earth.

The Garden of the Gods shudders and quakes, and a complex pattern of runes
    flares to life beneath the fluctuating form of Bal'met.

Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties
    and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 20th of Phaestian, 611 years after the fall of the Seleucarian
    Empire.

Four spikes erupt from the ground, their polished surfaces etched with gleaming
    ancient runes, towering above Bal'met and turning with slow, immutable purpose.

With a cacophonous groan the four pillars grind to a halt, their rune-etched
    faces turned inward toward Bal'met, whose vague outline sharpens in their
    midst.

Carefully and deliberately the Gods surround the divine trap, and Ourania
    trains Her bow upon Bal'met as He whirls about, apparently caught within.

Cascades of quicksilver light sheet across the heavens as the serene voice of
    Ourania echoes, "You took My child and slew My siblings. Now You come to Our
    home.... it is only right that You should enjoy Our kind of hospitality."

The skies are suffused with golden light as the voice of Pentharian, God of
    Valour, resounds, "It seems Your lackey is out of the fight, Sartan. You'll
    have to fight Your own battles now!"

Mocking laughter scorches the heavens as the flames of Vengeance radiate
    outward from Mhaldor.

A shiver of bloodlust pulses through the realm as the icy voice of Keresis,
    Goddess of Vengeance reverberates, "That so-called lackey was able to best six
    Gods so far, Pentharian."

Sanguine clouds billow and rise above Baelgrim Fortress, uplifting three
    figures who are surrounded by a corona of necromantic power.

Indrani, the Demon Queen thunders, "First You show Wrath with Your callous
    slaying of Apollyon. Now You succumb to Pride? Such delightful potential for
    Sin, Pentharian."

The voice of the dragon Soldier of War, Jamethiel Windsong, Kyra's Son
    thunders, "Silence yourself, Keresis. The only vengeance we'll have is upon
    You."

Your spirits soar as the voice of Vastar, the Skylord rumbles through the sky,
    "Indrani and Keresis, You err in standing with Sartan. Wisely have you remained
    apart from the fray, and You still have the chance to step back."
  • A shiver of bloodlust pulses through the realm as the icy voice of Keresis,
    Goddess of Vengeance reverberates, "I for one shall not forget My ancient pact
    with You, Sartan. Our bonds are stronger than paltry words."

A stream of crackling crimson fire sizzles across the sky.

The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of
    leaves, "Reconsider Your choice. You are still Our Sisters, but We will not let
    You stand in Our way. Bal'met must be put down like the dog He is!"

Indrani, the Demon Queen thunders, "You are wrong. We stand together. Such a
    glorious world We will rule once We have achieved Dominion over all."

As the words of the Demon Queen fade away, two more figures appear in the
    Garden of the Gods: Mithraea, luminous Goddess of the Sun.

Beside the Sun stands Tarah, radiant Goddess of Harmony.

Phoebus Mithraea, Ardoris Sidere thunders, "The path You have chosen leads not
    where You think, Gods of the West. You charge foolishly toward Your own
    undoing."

Lady of Vundamere, Tarah Concordia thunders, "You hunger for reckless carnage
    and the slaughter of innocents, siding with an abomination of warped divinity.
    We shall not endure it."

A shiver of bloodlust pulses through the realm as the icy voice of Keresis,
    Goddess of Vengeance reverberates, "Endure it You shall, for My lash will
    render no quick mercies, soft-hearted Goddess."

A challenge is roared across the planes as Aegis, God of War, appears among the
    rest of the figures in the Garden. Beside Him stands Pandemonium, God of
    Strife, ready to fight at His father's side.

Eldritch fire blooms above the Garden of the Gods, and Babel, God of Oblivion,
    steps through a rift in space to join the assembled immortals, an imperious
    frown on His face.

The heavens shiver with foul portent as the rumbling voice of Babel resounds,
    "You meddle with what Fate has woven, Bal'met. I will not allow You to disrupt
    what must be. Oblivion will come, and it will come on My terms, not Yours."
  • Snarling in rage, Sartan draws His swords, His dark eyes burning with
    bloodlust. To each side, Keresis and Indrani ready Themselves for battle, and
    the three vanish in a gust of crimson fog, reappearing a moment later within
    the Garden of the Gods.

Battle cries shake heaven and earth as the immortals rush together, meeting in
    a clash of supernatural might.

The skies flash as Artemis and Vastar release a volley of lightning bolts
    toward Their enemies. Indrani steps before Her allies, turning each bolt away
    with swift strokes of Her blades.

A cacophony of howls and shrieks rends the air, and what few clouds remain
    above the Pillars of Heaven disperse as a swarm of daemons answers the call of
    Sartan, the Malevolent.

Descending upon the Garden of the Gods, the daemons surge forward, and six
    fearsome Dreadlords alight from their backs. Following closely behind are a
    dozen Dala'myrr, slithering sinuously through the firmament to circle above
    Bal'met.

Pressing forward with the Sabre of Dawn held aloft, Mithraea cuts down a swathe
    of daemons, leaving a carpet of crimson flesh in Her wake.

Whirling Her sickle about, Melantha sends a blast of verdant energy to sear the
    carapace of a Dala'myrr, sending it crashing to the ground.

Striking out with the Lash of Discipline, Keresis lands a well-timed blow upon
    Lady Sol, who roars in outrage but continues onward.

Arcs of healing light stream from Tarah's fingertips as She bolsters Mithraea's
    strength. Without missing a beat, the Lady of Vundamere raises a radiant shield
    around Aegis and Pandemonium, who move together through the horde.

Giving a nod to the God of Strife, Vastar hurls a lightning bolt into a thick
    pack of daemons that swarm near the Goddess of Sin. The ground explodes beneath
    them, sending them flailing through the air, out of the Garden, to land upon
    Sapience with savage screeches of ire.

Caught off guard, the Demon Queen quickly recovers Her footing, whirling about
    to face Pandemonium, who has swiftly snuck up behind Her.

Pandemonium, God of Strife thunders, "At last, the reckoning I have waited for
    since My birth. Many a time did I dream of this moment."

• Malice gleams in the eyes of the God of Strife as He draws the links of a great
    chain through His hands, casually swinging the end, where a massive, spiked
    ball exudes a fiery glow.

Pandemonium, God of Strife thunders, "For too long have I been biding My time,
    watching You go unpunished for Your theft."

Narrowing Her eyes in contempt, the many-armed Goddess of Sin does not deign to
    answer the God of Strife. Instead She brandishes eight flashing scimitars, and
    the two begin to circle one other with deadly intent.

The God of Strife lets the head of His massive chain flail fall from its chain
    to His feet, then begins to swing it in a slow circle above His head.

Pandemonium, God of Strife thunders, "I will destroy you..."

Indrani cackles with confidence as She swings scimitars in a dizzying display
    of scintillating blades. Bearing quickly down upon Pandemonium, she lands the
    first strikes of Their deadly match, and the God of Strife howls in pain.

Undaunted by the sting of Indrani's swords, Pandemonium proves himself the Son
    of War by dancing out of the cloud of blades and striking at the demon queen
    with the heavy, spiked head of His flail, catching the blades in the chain and
    abruptly halting Her attack.

With a massive heave, Pandemonium wrenches the flail away, disarming Indrani
    completely as Her swords fall from the heavens.

Pandemonium, God of Strife thunders, "As Father taught, and as Mother would
    have wished..."

Unleashing a mighty battle cry, the God of Strife whips the flail in a swift
    upward arc, then casts out with the spiked ball, driving it into Indrani's
    stomach and tearing it away. A blaze of flames erupts in its wake, searing the
    Demon Queen from the inside out.

Indrani staggers backward, Her eyes blazing as She clutches at Her side with
    three hands. Shaking with fury, She raises a single arm and points toward
    Pandemonium.

Indrani, the Demon Queen thunders, "Look at how heavily the Envy of My power
    sits upon Your shoulders, foolish child. Feel the weight of Your Avarice."

Pandemonium slows, His eyes growing unfocused as the handle of the flail falls
    from His grasp.

Indrani, the Demon Queen thunders, "Even now You surrender to the Wrath You
    have embraced in the name of Strife, and I grow more powerful yet."

Pandemonium stares about Himself, swiping weakly at the empty sky as the
    Goddess of Sin stalks Her prey like a stealthy panther.

Indrani, the Demon Queen thunders, "See Yourself for the Sinner that You are.
    Tremble in terror of the truth, godling!"
  • Did anyone else got logged out without any warning?
  • Yes, every time Sol dies.
  • Yes, two or three times now.

• Indrani quietly closes in, smirking at the confusion that overwhelms the God of
    Strife, and draws close behind Him for the killing blow. Drawing a uniquely
    curved blade from Her breastplate, she tenderly traces the tip of a serpentine
    kris along Pandemonium's jawline.

Indrani, the Demon Queen thunders, "You were but a babe when first You tasted
    this blade. And now..."

Pandemonium suddenly grabs the wrist holding the kris and snaps it with a
    powerful twist, causing Indrani to drop the dagger with a shriek of rage.

Snatching upon the falling dagger from Indrani's broken hand, Pandemonium
    swiftly turns and slices through the Demon Queen's neck with a single, smooth
    stroke, lopping off Her head.

Cloaked in sorrow, the vermillion moon begins to fade, giving way to the
    approaching dawn.

Pandemonium, God of Strife thunders, "I am Chaos and War! I am Strife!"

The voice of the dragon Soldier of War, Jamethiel Windsong, Kyra's Son
    thunders, "You are My Brethren and I congratulate you!"

Pandemonium looks on with a slowly growing smile as the form of the Demon Queen
    falls to Sapience, erupting into scarlet flames.

Lifting the dead-eyed face of Indrani to His own, Pandemonium whispers a quiet
    word that no mortal can hear before it, too, is overcome by fire.

Crimson light suffuses the skies as Keresis surges with strength, the act of
    divine Vengeance bolstering Her power. Scowling, Pandemonium takes up His
    mighty flail, swinging it above His head once more as He turns back to the
    battle.

As havoc is wreaked throughout the Garden, the Goddesses of the Sun and Moon
    battle beside one another. Ourania's silvery arrows streak through the air,
    matched by flashes of gold as Mithraea's bright sabre sunders the attackers
    with searing flame.

The moon eclipses the sun and, for a desperate moment, the land falls under a
    cloak of darkness. The sun's shining corona surges with fierce brilliance,
    rekindling the light of day, and the two celestial bodies move apart.

Ascending upon grey wings, the Skylord rises into the sky and outstretches His
    hands to gather stormclouds from the far reaches of the world.

Below, the Goddess of the Cataclysm draws down the clouds, stirring them about
    Herself into a violent and lethal cyclone. As Artemis stands firm at the eye of
    the twisting gale, daemons around Her are lifted into the air and flung from
    the bounds of the Garden.
  • Ha, I was doing the same thing in the Bal'met Event Thread :P

• An ominous chuckle rumbles across the world, striking terror into even the
    bravest of souls.

Hurled from beyond the Garden by an unknown assailant, an ephemeral lance of
    pure flame flies unerringly at Vastar, trailing sparks behind like a comet.

A burble of effervescent laughter drifts through the Great Bard's Temple,
    sharing its glorious joy with all who dwell within.

The projectile strikes the God of the Sky in the shoulder, whistling out His
    back and singeing His wings. Shocked, Vastar is knocked from His roost upon the
    clouds and plummets like a stone to the Garden far below.

The clouds thicken and froth with the Skylord's fall, and the battle fades from
    mortal view with the coming storm.

Clashes of metal and screams of pain and triumph reverberate through the
    heavens.

A shout of anger resounds behind the clouds, and is suddenly cut short.

(Market): Jarrel says, "Anyone selling some of those scimitars that fell from
    the Garden?"

Aeryllin kneels humbly on the ground, uttering prayers to the Gods.

Lightning strikes the high places of the world, and the wind begins to whip
    through the whispering trees of the forests.

A massive clash of metal scraping on metal grates the ears as the immortal
    battle rages back and forth.

The storm begins to lose strength for a moment, and again the forms of the
    struggling deities become visible in the cloud-streaked greyness. Thunder booms
    mercilessly throughout the world, and lightning scorches the heavens where the
    Gods go to war.

Grim but resolved, the Gods close in on Their foes, striking out at the
    invaders who have violated the sanctity of Their Garden.

Pandemonium stands locked in combat with Keresis, a dreadlord at Her side and a
    band of daemons clamouring for a chance to lacerate the God of Strife.

Staying close to the trap that has ensnared Bal'met, Phaestus swings His mighty
    hammer against daemon after daemon. Meanwhile, Tarah divides Her efforts
    between bolstering the Gods' strength and shielding the wounded Skylord from
    further harm.

Though the Smith's attention never wavers from the God confined within the four
    spears of stone, He is powerless to stop Bal'met from crying aloud with bitter
    wrath.
  • -EVERYONE GETS SOULRIPPED-
    **OOC** Apologies. Having some technical problems. Will resume shortly.

• Screeching voices twine together into a discordant cacophony as Bal'met roars,
    "SYCAERUNAX!"

A massive, skeletal claw pierces the boundary between the planes, and a lurid
    portal opens in the heavens. Yellowed bones and decaying sinew form the
    gargantuan shape of a long-dead dragon.

Xeran swears softly to himself.

Responding to his Master's call, Sycaerunax fixes his empty gaze upon the
    Pillars of Heaven and dives into the fray, tearing apart the prison that holds
    Bal'met at bay.

With a forbidding cry of triumph Bal'met vanishes from sight, but His foul
    presence remains palpable among the warring Gods.

As clouds roil and churn about the Garden of the Gods, glimpses of the frenzied
    battle are illuminated with scintillating flashes of lightning.

Pitch-black and fearsome, the silhouette of the dragon Sycaerunax flashes upon
    the clouds, tearing savagely through the Garden with power equal to the Gods
    Themselves.

Pandemonium ducks to avoid a savage swipe of Sycaerunax's deadly claws, and
    Keresis makes Her move, driving the Blade of the Dreadlord upward into His gut
    and ruthlessly disemboweling Him.

Across the battlefields and plains of Achaea, the voice of Aegis, God of War
    resounds like thunder, "No! My Son!"

Arrow after arrow is loosed by the Goddess of the Moon, and daemons fall around
    Her in droves. Artemis compels the very ground to tremble and shake, causing
    Sartan to lose His footing.
  • The instant Pentharian's hand closes around the sword's hilt an aurulent fire
    courses down its haft.

The earth shakes with an all-consuming crash of thunder, dwarfing mundane
    sounds for a brief moment its tide of supernatural fury.

Raising the Sword of Dunamis like a shining beacon, Pentharian charges at
    Sartan, who stands ready with a menacing grin of anticipation.

Their swords meet with a crack of thunder, and the heroic battle between Good
    and Evil is magnified upon the firmament.

The earth shakes with an all-consuming crash of thunder, dwarfing mundane
    sounds for a brief moment its tide of supernatural fury.

Raising the Sword of Dunamis like a shining beacon, Pentharian charges at
    Sartan, who stands ready with a menacing grin of anticipation.

Their swords meet with a crack of thunder, and the heroic battle between Good
    and Evil is magnified upon the firmament.

• Over and over the Gods trade blows, each gaining upon the other, only to be
    forced back, Their resolve never failing.

The earth rumbles ominously as the voice of Artemis, Goddess of the Cataclysm,
    booms across the firmament, "This isn't working! We have to fall back!"

Side by side, Phaestus and Artemis clear a path through the throng of daemons,
    soaking the soil of the Garden with poisonous blood.

Conjuring images of beasts more fearsome than any of the daemons They face,
    Babel obscures the escape route, and slips away.

Following suit, Ourania ducks behind the illusory cover, raining a steady
    shower of silver arrows upon the enemy as the Gods slowly retreat, but
    Pentharian remains engaged in close combat with Sartan.

Aegis fights ferociously to the site where Vastar lies wounded, dragging Him
    back toward the others as He deflects attacks with His sword. His keen eyes
    survey the battlefield, where a dark shadow approaches the Lord of Valour from
    behind.

Across the battlefields and plains of Achaea, the voice of Aegis, God of War
    resounds like thunder, "Pentharian! Behind You!"

• ...I don't think you're going to like what comes next, Shallam. So I think we'll call it a night here.
  • wait, what happens next?! come on!
  • Bobby Ewing stepped out of the shower and it was all a dream.
  • Xer, Lys, Madelyne, Apollodorus, Eurulis, Daisuke, Sheetaa, Allene, May, Garis,
    Moriana, Gilderoy, Vadimuses, Xadzia, Rollanz, Torrent, Lacertix, Tirac, Siyad,
    Azuhi, Rayla, Mariya, Eshara, Lanar, Dascha, Melodie, Jhaeli, Nadiel, Hayzel,
    Cooper, Zbaco, Mako, Hart, Siena, Harmonia, Eril, Kaie, Wyverex, Dracot, Texel,
    Stephine, Desmera, Shista, Berck, Yiwen, Llyth, Baldazar, Zephyros, Mizik,
    Silvarien, Daitya, Traelor, Malec, Anatral, Masaryk, Dethea, Hanley, Alethiea,
    Karron, Ezran, Tarvius, Farran, Payne, Hiroma, Klaw, Xae, Dariela, Layna,
    Kalina, Vadanea, Dortheron, Salindera, Alexius, Elianon, Anthissius, Aruha,
    Kiella, Terra, Tessa, Cobault, Bluef, Beladera, Trilliana, Ilena, Mephaos,
    Stephinie, Xeran, Kuei, Inaess, Kybrae, Cather, Tierny, Sayuri, Semele, Lirus,
    Thiev, Ceff, Assai, Cynlael, Vyretre, Marvi, Tukio, Alakardaiel, Xenomorph,
    Prythe, Sophy, Tyehr, Sohl, Ignika, Khunah, Savira, Zylia, Eld, Jack, Austere,
    Ricimer, Muew, Sena, Thundarsa, Kinilan, Valaina, Zuzo, Sowen, Ikue, Indilwen,
    Daklore, Kazu, Acrolo, Teela, Ryukishi, Jacen, Naisar, Gnaeus, Krystaalli, Akia
    , Nixxe, Isaiah, Caleigh, Tianmei, Danith, Rom, Noristae, Ripley, Anicetus,
    Yungfu, Selira, Lycienne, Rheve, Illyose, Thayn, Rohn, Rean, Extrum, Ariettie,
    Rotose, Aeryllin, Haldon, Dorn, Mathonwy, Zenui, Spraeth, Ryanna, Rajan,
    Tahquil, Boosteya, Tagg, Canasius, Exelethril, Kamira, Cahin, Aovul, Carmain,
    Inc, Spruance, Winona, Solias, Ephram, Roroan, Trey, Terria, Vasool, Laerna,
    Reptilios, Umie, Rayle, Prydwyn, Desini, Skual, Sable, Lianca, Drefan, Ayleth,
    Zoldine, Tynil, Mina, Jenny, Izzy, Azo, Nilgeam, Krognak, Lemon, Tarkor,
    Mayapple, Sarapis, Velyse, Ognog, Gamoneterik, Nicia, Zuko, Shunsui, Sylvain,
    Kayeil, Amram, Verily, Chani, Barrons, Sybilla, Shaya, Kaiu, Valek, Achilles,
    Kohilo, Kii, Kaye, Favonius, Tilly, Shekal, Ydachikachishiroul, Vasriia, Drafox
    , Kendus, Aoklin, Soma, Nizaris, Emera, Jaorn, Nellaundra, Cain, Sherazad, Nim,
    Deladan, Reihaneh, Vhalkier, Nynaeve, Mosr, Garlan, Sothantos, Keelase, Petrel,
    Mystara, Mindry, Borran, Loehm, Raidne, Dracunos, Ferrous, Nihala, Anarwaen,
    Lodi, Chryenth, Josoul, Arlanda, Ennylese, Serendi, Darqiss, Ayoxele, Tzond,
    Aidyn, Azor, Khairt, Talonia, Thaumas, Beya.
    Plus another 97 whose presence you cannot fully sense.
  • edited November 2012
  • so that's it?

man, even from just reading it... man. MAN.
  • @Beya you rock for doing this. I was online so already saw it all, but props for taking the time for everyone who wasn't able to be here.

• There's a part missing between Sartan losing his footing and Pentharian grabbing the sword, where Mithraea dies, the swords Pentharian is wielding (which are made of light falter), Babel looks at Pentharian with scorn, Phaestus tells him they're losing and to stop dithering, and Babel throws the Sword of Dunamis to Pentharian.
  • Beya is the best news anchor.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This was great. I was away all evening and didn't get to see what happened, but reading this has been a thrill. Thank you for doing this.

• Ditto! This was epic.