Super Smash Bros.

How many of you play/plan on playing the new Super Smash Bros. that recently released on the Wii U? Would love to find a few people to practice/play with. 

Comments

• @Kadin I don't do Wii. Period. Now let me go get my 3DS and play some Pokemon. Brb.
  • Wii with GameCube controller > wii
  • @Kadin I still don't do Wii! Plus, I'm either working, playing on my Xbox, or playing Achaea. In this very strict schedule that I have created, I see no time for Wii time.
  • Me @Kross and @Nemutaur play this all the time
  • You're acting like I got Super Smash for the wii. Most definitely got a wii for Super Smash.
  • I've been playing on 3DS a lot for a couple of weeks now but don't have a Wii U. Cross-platform play would have been cool, but no luck!
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Kadin said:
    You're acting like I got Super Smash for the wii. Most definitely got a wii for Super Smash.

There are other wii games?  I can't tell.

• So pretty much nobody really plays on the wii u?
  • edited November 2014
    Nobody owns a Wii U.

Mario Kart + Smash does not equal the trouble of having to buy a Wii U and set it up. Not even really about the money. I just cbf. And I'm a huge Nintendo fan.

• Santar said:
    Nobody owns a Wii U.

Mario Kart + Smash does not equal the trouble of having to buy a Wii U and set it up. Not even really about the money. I just cbf. And I'm a huge Nintendo fan.
    Smash is totally worth it if you're a fan of Melee. A lot faster than brawl.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Don't own a Wii U, and wouldn't buy one just for one game, even if it is Super Smash Bros. Though occasionally when a few of us get together for a game night, it inevitably gets played.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited November 2014
    Santar said:
    Nobody owns a Wii U.

So much this.

However, I imagine when the next Zelda game's release is close, there will be awesome sales to include a Wii U with that game, and that is likely when I will be forking out for it.

<3 Zelda.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited November 2014
    I have it and am enjoying it a lot (Greninja is really fun, Robin is really interesting, and Sheik is finally good again!), but I haven't tried playing online yet. I tried playing the 3DS one online and found it too laggy to do much.

Also, you are all forgetting the most important Wii U game: Bayonetta 2.
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    add me and we'll game. Kellonius is my nintendo network name
  • KelloniusKellonius Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    Melodie said:
    Santar said:
    Nobody owns a Wii U.

So much this.

However, I imagine when the next Zelda game's release is close, there will be awesome sales to include a Wii U with that game, and that is likely when I will be forking out for it.

<3 Zelda.
    I disagree completely. Super Mario U, 3D world, Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, the remake of Wind Waker, Smash bros, the new DK.. I could keep going on. It just has to be your thing. Its the same thing as people who spent 500 bucks on an Xbone just to play the new same old call of duty.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Kellonius said:
    Melodie said:
    Santar said:
    Nobody owns a Wii U.

So much this.

<3 Zelda.
    I disagree completely. Super Mario U, 3D world, Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, the remake of Wind Waker, Smash bros, the new DK.. I could keep going on. It just has to be your thing. Its the same thing as people who spent 500 bucks on an Xbone just to play the new same old call of duty.
    Don't get me wrong. I love the games. I love Nintendo - it's what got me into nerddom in the first place. If I had money to blow, I would probably blow it.

But as a person who has to very carefully budget their for-fun money, Wii U is just not in the budget right now for what's available. When the new Zelda comes out? Must-have. I will make room for it, somehow, some way.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I forked out for Monster Hunter 3. Do not regret.
    I own Smash and suck terribly.

• We got a WiiU just last night along with smash bros. I haven't had the chance to sit down and figure out the nut and bolts of it, but I'd totally be willing to play soon!