Making a script, that will send losts of information onto the screen in a fluid way

Well here we are, i require a script in mudlet, or at lease hints on a script in mudlet, that can send in a fluid way,  information or reports onto screen. where lots of information is required. for example' sentence 1. sentence 2. sentence 3 sentence 4 one after the other

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    This should be in the tech support forum. 

That being said here are a few things and questions:

First, sending lots of information anywhere is relatively easy. Where is the information coming from and where do you want it to go? Do you want a separate window for displaying the information? Do you have part of the script written already?

I have no problem helping you, I just need enough information to point you in the right direction. I could easily print the entire contents of a table to the main window (I do it quite often) or I could just as easily (albeit with more code) print a whole bunch of variables to a miniconsole.

Info, info, info 
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Use an array and a for-loop to print the consecutive elements.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~