What Classes consume the most endurance and willpower and which consume the least?

edited November 2014 in General Questions

One huge spender that comes to mind is Sylvan Viridian, Magi, or Shamans just from having played though. Viridian is off-set by hive so maybe not so bad?

As an Alchemist I haven't used a whole lot of Physiology, but Alchemy (other than gold) and Transmutation don't seem to use this resource at all.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answers

Answers

• While you're technically using this forum correctly, your last 20 or so threads could have been put in QUICK COMBAT QUESTIONS and saved me the hassle of scrolling through pages of your questions when I read the forums on my phone.

• Cooper said:
    While you're technically using this forum correctly, your last 20 or so threads could have been put in QUICK COMBAT QUESTIONS and saved me the hassle of scrolling through pages of your questions when I read the forums on my phone.
    Sarapis has already said to not do that.

• Amarillys said:
    Cooper said:
    While you're technically using this forum correctly, your last 20 or so threads could have been put in QUICK COMBAT QUESTIONS and saved me the hassle of scrolling through pages of your questions when I read the forums on my phone.
    Sarapis said that the point of this forum was to allow questions to be asked and answers to be easily found.

That isn't the same thing as saying not to post in Quick Combat Questions - if it were, that thread would just be closed.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    I'm not @Sena or anything but as a Runie I use almost no willpower and it takes something like an hour of hunting to get my endurance to drop below 70%. I would definitely put Runie at the low end if I had to guess.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • If you're not using Fury (honestly it only lasts 15 minutes and barely speeds things up) yeah, Runewarden can hunt for days, even with like 15 lessons in Fitness.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • The only mana Runewardens ever use hunting is clot or focus and that's mostly offset just eating moss/potash.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Shaman, use Spiritwalk and find out why.
  • edited November 2014
    Tael said:
    Amarillys said:
    Cooper said:
    Sarapis said that the point of this forum was to allow questions to be asked and answers to be easily found.

That isn't the same thing as saying not to post in Quick Combat Questions - if it were, that thread would just be closed.
    Hi ya'll,

I've posted in both and I find this way the most responsive (for me). It also lets me track the question posed a bit easier.

After someone mentioned the quick combat thread in a previous question I posed, and choosing to take them up on their request, posted there, and was not nearly as happy with the results that I get here in General Questions.

As mentioned above, Sarapis was fine with this method, so I haven't found reason to stop doing it this way! Sorry for this splitting.

p.s I can see how it wouldn't be as accessible on your phone, Cooper. 

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

• edited November 2014
    Antonius said:
    Honestly, my biggest annoyance with the question asking on this forum is that it always shows the accepted answer whenever you open the thread. I get why that's the case, and it's probably great for people who are only interested in the answer, but it totally destroys the context of some posts and makes following the thread as it progresses slightly more hassle because it doesn't just show the first unread post for you.
    My biggest gripe is that I can't remove an answer once I find another one. Some answers aren't as thorough as others and when I come back to my questions I wish that I could moderate them a bit better.

What I also don't like is that I can't edit or summarize my OP after new points in the discussion have come up. Sometimes there are good discussions that happen in question threads.

Sometimes discussions occur so we can share information and come to a consensus. I think this is where the q:a format is wholly ill-equipped. One question: one answer doesn't occur here. And when an answer is better suited to the thread or is more compelling you cannot arrange them vertically according to their usefulness in understanding the question.

I'm going to hold off on these sorts of questions going forward until the OP gets more moderation tools at their disposal.

• Monk by far. If you use transmute, your willpower is gone. I bash through Sidhe and Unsidhe and I come out with like 3 percent endurance left. That is with an Endurance/Willpower ring/amulet. Monk is terrible for endurance and willpower drains. Maybe I am just not doing something right.