Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

As a priest, does Smash in Spirituality apply to any blunt weapon you're using?

AntreusAntreus Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Just curious!

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answers

Answers

• AddamaAddama Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited November 2014
    No, only a spiritual mace.

E: Oh, I thought it said Smite.  Then I don't know.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • AntreusAntreus Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited November 2014
    Well, what if you use a morning star instead of the spiritual mace, or a forged one (The Basilican mace)? I guess that's why I ask. Because there are spiritual artefact maces. I was just wondering if all mace skills in spirituality revolve around equipping a spiritual mace. Just for aesthetic or RP reasons really.

Syntax: SMASH ARMS|LEGS <adventurer>

Works on/against: Adventurers

Details:

This ability will allow you to crush one of your opponents arms or legs with your mace, rendering it useless.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

• AntreusAntreus Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Tecton said:
    Just spirituality maces!
    There goes my dreams of wielding a 2H hammer on my priest alt.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,947 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    To be fair, out of all the delicious abilities a priest has, smash is unfortunately one of the more useless ones, unless something has drastically changed to make it effective (nothing springs to mind but I can't say I'm fully up to date on priest tactics).
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • HalosHalos San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,456 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2014
    If you want to break limbs using other blunt weapons, Shatter in Weaponry is what you're looking for.

Sign In to Comment.