As a priest, does Smash in Spirituality apply to any blunt weapon you're using?

Just curious!

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answers

Answers

• edited November 2014
    No, only a spiritual mace.

E: Oh, I thought it said Smite.  Then I don't know.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • edited November 2014
    Well, what if you use a morning star instead of the spiritual mace, or a forged one (The Basilican mace)? I guess that's why I ask. Because there are spiritual artefact maces. I was just wondering if all mace skills in spirituality revolve around equipping a spiritual mace. Just for aesthetic or RP reasons really.

Syntax: SMASH ARMS|LEGS <adventurer>

Works on/against: Adventurers

Details:

This ability will allow you to crush one of your opponents arms or legs with your mace, rendering it useless.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

• Tecton said:
    Just spirituality maces!
    There goes my dreams of wielding a 2H hammer on my priest alt.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    To be fair, out of all the delicious abilities a priest has, smash is unfortunately one of the more useless ones, unless something has drastically changed to make it effective (nothing springs to mind but I can't say I'm fully up to date on priest tactics).
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited November 2014
    If you want to break limbs using other blunt weapons, Shatter in Weaponry is what you're looking for.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"