Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

How is bleed damage calculated with weapon attacks and which weapons afflict it more consistently?

Antreus
Antreus Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Curious about this topic since I've been hearing a lot of things regarding bleed recently.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answer

Answers

  • Achimrst
    Achimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    This is the perfect thread to ask these things in, it's called GENERAL QUESETIONS
    AntreusBluef
  • Mael
    Mael Member Posts: 9 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Achimrst said:
    This is the perfect thread to ask these things in, it's called GENERAL QUESETIONS
    True, but wouldn't it be better to put all quick combat questions into one thread, instead of creating multiple threads? I'm not saying he shouldn't do it, I'm just saying there's a good thread that even might already have an answer.
  • Achimrst
    Achimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think @Sarapis actually made these so people would be able to find answers to their questions just by looking them up. Looking through years of posts in one thread to find one answer can get annoying and then the answer could be outdated now.
    MaelBluef
  • Mael
    Mael Member Posts: 9 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    True. I yield. I also don't know the answer, sorry Antreus!
  • Antreus
    Antreus Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Don't eat me.. I just love weapons!

    A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

    A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

  • Achimrst
    Achimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    PLAY A WEAPON CLASS! There is my advice.
    Shara
  • Antreus
    Antreus Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited November 2014
    Achimrst said:
    PLAY A WEAPON CLASS! There is my advice.
    But I'm a transed weaponry alchemist!

    I digress!

    A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

    A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

  • Bluef
    Bluef DelosMember Posts: 2,176 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Sena may know the answer to this. She's a font of information.
  • Kresslack
    Kresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,612 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achimrst said:
    I think @Sarapis actually made these so people would be able to find answers to their questions just by looking them up. Looking through years of posts in one thread to find one answer can get annoying and then the answer could be outdated now.
    How is that different from sifting through countless threads of questions (some genuine, some seemingly not so much). At least with the Combat Questions Thread you could use the search function and just search keywords in that thread.


  • Sarapis
    Sarapis Member, Administrator Posts: 3,409 Achaean staff
    Kresslack said:
    Achimrst said:
    I think @Sarapis actually made these so people would be able to find answers to their questions just by looking them up. Looking through years of posts in one thread to find one answer can get annoying and then the answer could be outdated now.
    How is that different from sifting through countless threads of questions (some genuine, some seemingly not so much). At least with the Combat Questions Thread you could use the search function and just search keywords in that thread.
    Because with these, the OP can flag the most relevant answer, and it will always appear as the first post in response to the question, saving someone the trouble of trying to figure out if the question was even answered or not.
    AchimrstXith
Sign In to Comment.