Artefact Pets and their value

2»

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Shirszae said:
    I was under the impression that you could customize mini-pets in description. Or is that wrong?
    yep, you can, my cat Safyre is a perfect example of that
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Oh that's neat =).

• if I could- I'd make my iguana into an armadillo lizard... Because this is adorable

meh

• Tarkor said:
    Ewald is the full artie pet package, sentience, invincibility, mount, flight, plus a few more reactions, basically.

Some days, I get a lot more RP playing the mount than playing the character. I absolutely love the ram and wouldn't want to miss him.

Also, I really agree with @Iocun about doing mean things and keeping the character innocent, there are so many things you can do with a pet, then thwap him and tell him to behave. I greatly enjoy that.
    Yeah you guys just described every ventriloquist act ever.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I keep a legendary golden desert drake named 'Watson'. Mount is useful for vaulting all the icewalls I put in Moghedu. And I don't need anything that flies since I only fight in Moghedu.
    I asked about doing a custom mount that could burrow underground (which you can't do in Mog anyway) but they denied me.

So I've been planning to go Shaman when multiclass comes out. And I'm going to buy a fire-breathing war llama, and call myself Xith Riddle, The Llama Shaman.
    You will not deny me, Garden.

#Moghedu
  • How much acid have you taken today?

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• I'm betting the answer is somewhere between some and all of the acid.

• Aelios said:
    How much acid have you taken today?
    Yes.