Random Topics

2»

Comments

• @Strata I hereby lay claim to anything to do with the colour blue, feathers (naturally attached, tools, and those used for any type of outer adornment or travel), and any natural glaring of feral or domesticated cats. Also Zanzibaar. Because every evil queen needs her own island.
  • Bluef said:
    @Strata I hereby lay claim to anything to do with the colour blue, feathers (naturally attached, tools, and those used for any type of outer adornment or travel), and any natural glaring of feral or domesticated cats. Also Zanzibaar. Because every evil queen needs her own island.
    Fuck right off with that. You can have Zanzibaar but that restaurant on the Hoalanatha(sic?) is mine.

• I think you have to know how to spell something to lay claim on it.

• Trey said:
    Bluef said:
    @Strata I hereby lay claim to anything to do with the colour blue, feathers (naturally attached, tools, and those used for any type of outer adornment or travel), and any natural glaring of feral or domesticated cats. Also Zanzibaar. Because every evil queen needs her own island.
    Fuck right off with that. You can have Zanzibaar but that restaurant on the Hoalanatha(sic?) is mine.
    Deal. The Hoalanatha is yours but should any harm come to Silana your spirit reverts to me. See the standard voodoo priestess contract language for what that means.
  • Bluef said:
    Trey said:
    Bluef said:
    Deal. The Hoalanatha is yours but should any harm come to Silana your spirit reverts to me. See the standard voodoo priestess contract language for what that means.
    For emphasis.

• This went downhill pretty fast.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    @Vaehl join the CIJ

• Kk. Give me dread legate title so they don't suspect anything.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited November 2014
    kk but you have to change to a CIJ-accepted class

• Aktillum said:
    kk but you have to change to a CIJ-accepted class
    And the strings start.