How is bleed damage calculated with weapon attacks and which weapons afflict it more consistently?

Curious about this topic since I've been hearing a lot of things regarding bleed recently.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answer

Answers

• This is the perfect thread to ask these things in, it's called GENERAL QUESETIONS
  • Achimrst said:
    This is the perfect thread to ask these things in, it's called GENERAL QUESETIONS
    True, but wouldn't it be better to put all quick combat questions into one thread, instead of creating multiple threads? I'm not saying he shouldn't do it, I'm just saying there's a good thread that even might already have an answer.
  • I think @Sarapis actually made these so people would be able to find answers to their questions just by looking them up. Looking through years of posts in one thread to find one answer can get annoying and then the answer could be outdated now.
  • True. I yield. I also don't know the answer, sorry Antreus!
  • Don't eat me.. I just love weapons!

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

• PLAY A WEAPON CLASS! There is my advice.
  • edited November 2014
    Achimrst said:
    PLAY A WEAPON CLASS! There is my advice.
    But I'm a transed weaponry alchemist!

I digress!

• @Sena may know the answer to this. She's a font of information.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Achimrst said:
    I think @Sarapis actually made these so people would be able to find answers to their questions just by looking them up. Looking through years of posts in one thread to find one answer can get annoying and then the answer could be outdated now.
    How is that different from sifting through countless threads of questions (some genuine, some seemingly not so much). At least with the Combat Questions Thread you could use the search function and just search keywords in that thread.

• Kresslack said:
    Achimrst said:
    I think @Sarapis actually made these so people would be able to find answers to their questions just by looking them up. Looking through years of posts in one thread to find one answer can get annoying and then the answer could be outdated now.
    How is that different from sifting through countless threads of questions (some genuine, some seemingly not so much). At least with the Combat Questions Thread you could use the search function and just search keywords in that thread.
    Because with these, the OP can flag the most relevant answer, and it will always appear as the first post in response to the question, saving someone the trouble of trying to figure out if the question was even answered or not.