New website for my stuff

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
While I was looking around @Ernam's site, I decided that mine was severely lacking in the update department so that's what I decided to do. I switched hosts and have migrated most of the content over from mosr.webs.com. I will leave the old one up until webs decides to shut it down. I still have to move the lua table tutorial and the ebooks page over to the new site, but I think this looks much nicer, cleaner, and easier to follow. I'm still hosting my scripts on mediafire. I may switch to hosting them out of dropbox at some point, but for the time being, they're staying where they are for now.

My new site
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• edited November 2014

Name dropper.   B)

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I've just finished migrating the last of the site over to the new one. I hope this one performs the same functions as the last, only better.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Per request, I've added descriptions to the scripts page.
    I've also created a page for video tutorials and put all of them up there.

If you have something you'd like posted up on my site, let me know and I'd be more than happy to throw it up there (with credit given ;))