Philosophy Miniskill

edited November 2014 in General Questions
How fast does your willpower regenerate with trans Philosophy? How much does the Contemplator trait add to this?

I am skilled in Philosophy and regenerate 86 will power while meditating with Master Contemplator every tick and 30 while not meditating.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    Trans philosophy gives you twice your inept willpower regen, both normal and meditating. Less than trans gives a chance (proportional to lessons spent) of double regen on each tick. Meditation regen scales with max will, but I can't check the specific numbers now. Master contemplator increases meditation regen by 10%.
  • EldEld
    Accepted Answer
    Sena said:
    Trans philosophy gives you twice your inept willpower regen, both normal and meditating. Less than trans gives a chance (proportional to lessons spent) of double regen on each tick. Meditation regen scales with max will, but I can't check the specific numbers now. Master contemplator increases meditation regen by 10%.

Sena said:

Willpower regenerates at a rate of 6 willpower every 4 seconds at inept philosophy. Meditation regenerates willpower at a rate of 8 every 8 seconds, as well as increasing natural regen to 6+MaxWillpower/600.

Answers

• 6 willpower every tick with Skilled Philosophy

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

• P sure all regens are % based.  Haven't tested tho.
  • edited November 2014
    Sorry, but I love your quote. So much feels.

• David Mitchell, from the book Cloud Atlas, in ase you didn't know already.   If ya haven't read already, it's absolutely mind blowing.  The watchowski film take on it is crazy good too.
  • edited November 2014

Woah, why do I not have this (master contemplator).  I'm permanently almost out of WP.