Runelore is boring

2»

Comments

• Sounds a lot like tarot to me...
  • Been playing with Pithakhan a bit.

It's much better against Priests than Nairat, I've found.  If you're focus stacking and getting kind of lucky with Pith (had a double proc my last fight) then Priest offense and defense dries up quickly. 
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • edited November 2014

The mana damage of delph/insomnia/pit is pretty terrifying.  Way faster mana DPS than a priest can dish out, assuming you don't go mana conservation mode against runewarden (something I might have to start doing).

• Ernam said:

The mana damage of delph/insomnia/pit is pretty terrifying.  Way faster mana DPS than a priest can dish out, assuming you don't go mana conservation mode against runewarden (something I might have to start doing).

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/58a1c35b

Loving that pit proc rate.

/s

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Aelios said:
    Ernam said:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/58a1c35b

Loving that pit proc rate.

/s
    You got unlucky, are you positive it was even sketched?
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    It was sketched, it proc'ed 3 times out of 44 hits, which is shit luck but still 7%. I don't know what any of the runeblades' actual proc rates are actually supposed to be, but my experience with Pith and Nairat seems to be in the neighborhood of 10-15%, with Eihwaz and Hugalaz having slightly lower odds.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Actual proc % testing should be at least 300 attempts.  I'm curious about the results.
  • All I know is that it procs a lot for me.  Obviously it never procs when I need it and double procs when I'm not actually trying to drain an opponent.  I need to step up my tribute to RNGesus, apparently.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~