Superpowers

Comments

• F- powers. Give me an Iron Man suit.

• Why not have powers and be wearing an Ironman suit?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Chuck Norris of Achaea.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Vaehl said:

Why not have powers and be wearing an Ironman suit?

I don't think you read my post. Who needs powers when you've got an Iron Man suit?

Edit: at most, when Tony gets infected with the Extremis virus. That's what I'd have.

• I'd only need one. 'Lucid Living' - like lucid dreaming, only when your awake. Then you can do, well, anything you want. :)
    I won a competition awhile ago to have Chris Bourassa paint a picture of Lodi. My profile pic is the end product. :)
  • 1- able to mind control all animal/insect/fish life (this could technically lead to perfect regeneration depending on how well I understood how to control virus' and such)

2- teleportation of myself and any additional objects I choose (clothes/car/friends)

3- ability to place my consciousness into the internet and navigate Ghost in the Machine style
  • edited November 2012
    Re: 2nd edition.    -Magnetism-immortal-Telekenisis

Can use earths poles to fly, So no need for flying as an additional power that wastes a spot. Also with magnet, why need to teleport when you can rip open holes in ANYTHING. Why do you think Magneto is always on the top as villians in comics goes?

Tele- Because not everything is made of metal.

Just think Phoenix plus magneto melded together.  TAKE THAT SYLAR!
  • 1. Everything in my Subterfuge skillset, including all the awesome magic permutations that don't work because of game mechanics
    2. space/time manipulation
    3. If @Chryenth gets Allomancy and Feruchemy (which seems like it would end badly to be honest, feruchemy always does), I want Awakening.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • What...throwing magic in here too? Hmm  Damnit well...I guess Circe in DC so...

Additive/Subtractive magic+SWOT-telekenisis-Immortality

SWOT, is Sword of Truth from the books of the same name. ; )
  • Energybending (I AM DA AVATAR).
    Selective omniscience (I know everything I want to know, but nothing that I do not, because ignorance is bliss).
    Complete muscle control and flexibility (So I could be the best dancer OF ALL TIME).

• Dear Santa,
    I would like to be able to take (both physical and emotional) pain away from people, teleportation so I can be with them when needed and social skills.
    Please,
    C.
  • Wolverine - for sheer awesome physicality (health/tissue regen, adamantium skeleton, ripped abs and Hugh Jackman's acting/singing skills)

Sabretooth - resistance against telepathic probing and manipulation

Pretty much good to go with those two, but for a third... Memphis Raines's driving skills.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited November 2012
    Real quick comment to all of the Wolverine fans here... You do realize that Deadpool's regen was much better, right? As he's got a head that flies around with a propeller hat. You chop Good ole Logan's head off, he's dead. His regeneration isn't strong enough to withstand it.
    This is all of you when you forget how awesome he is.
  • But breaking character in Achaea is bad. :D
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Daslin said:
    Real quick comment to all of the Wolverine fans here... You do realize that Deadpool's regen was much better, right? As he's got a head that flies around with a propeller hat. You chop Good ole Logan's head off, he's dead. His regeneration isn't strong enough to withstand it.
    This is all of you when you forget how awesome he is.
    Isn't it impossible to cut off Wolverine's head if his spinal cord and bones are made of adamantium?
    Not if you're Wade Wilson. @Tarkanian
  • Achilles said:
    Did you not watch Heroes?

Power mimicry (Peter Petrelli)
    Power absorption (Arthur Petrelli)
    Power suppression (Haitian).

Damn you for making a post I'm obligated to like. Damn you.
  • Dr. Manhattan>Apocalyspe>all other marvel/dc/heroes trash
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Not an expert on reading blue quantum superheroes but Dr. Manhattan seemed pretty lonely.
  • If I had to not take the Petrelli way out, I would probably pick teleportation, metamorphosis, and telepathy.

I want to be Azazel from the Marvel Comics.
  • Jiraishin said:
    1. Everything in my Subterfuge skillset, including all the awesome magic permutations that don't work because of game mechanics
    2. space/time manipulation
    3. If @Chryenth gets Allomancy and Feruchemy (which seems like it would end badly to be honest, feruchemy always does), I want Awakening.
    I think you're thinking of Hemalurgy.

Which would indeed end badly.
  • The power to know the true answer to any question I might ask myself (Omniscience thing)
    Space-Time Manipulation (Hiro from Heroes)
    Technopathy

@delphinus yet his head didn't grow a new body. Nor did his body grow a new head. Wade's did.
  • I made this a while back. Sometime last year I think. Some of the category sorting is ambiguous, but hope it helps.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • As for me, Teleportation, Weather Manipulation, and Telekinesis (which can enable a form of flight).
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • X-ray Vision, Invisibility and [inappropriate]. 

Yeah... I'm totally not a perv at all.

Really....
  • @Chryenth I realized I messed up and it bothered me all day.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @Jiraishin I have a friend who does it on purpose. It's so aggravating. :/