Mayaween ball

When is it? In proper, real life time please :smile: 

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

Best Answer

Answers

• For the US contingent it's thursday @ 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, or 5pm Pacific. For UK folks, I'm a little stuck as your clocks have already gone back and that makes everything difficult.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Lorielan said:
    For the US contingent it's thursday @ 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, or 5pm Pacific. For UK folks, I'm a little stuck as your clocks have already gone back and that makes everything difficult.
    We're back on GMT now

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • You can also get the time from the tickets themselves, if you haven't played with them (TOUCH, TURN, etc.)

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kei said:
    You can also get the time from the tickets themselves, if you haven't played with them (TOUCH, TURN, etc.)
    I left one in the box it came in and used the other to get my mask... now I have something else to play with when I'm bored :smile: