Bring Back Anarchaea

2»

Comments

• I'm actually sad I missed Great Dream round 2. I think such things are very helpful to the fabric of players it lets us go crazy and have fun for a bit without having to worry about RP consequences or any shenanigans. Heck the last time this happened Pentharian lead us with Pandora through Hades and all of ashtan had a goat plague as memory serves correctly. Was marvelous fun.
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • I thought that there had been more than two Anarchaea events before this.

There was this Rapture engine test. Before that, was a stress test for new servers that Achaea was being moved onto.

And something else before that that I wasn't around for.
  • Jukilian said:
    I thought that there had been more than two Anarchaea events before this.

There was this Rapture engine test. Before that, was a stress test for new servers that Achaea was being moved onto.

And something else before that that I wasn't around for.
    I think this was the 5th one, but I'm not very certain of that. I've been around for 3 of them (counting this one), and the Great Dream was before I started playing (so that's at least 4), and I think there was another before I started but I can't remember the reasons/details.

• I had a ton of fun multiplaying Shecks + Ernam, with intertwined mudlet systems, and having tells from Ernam directly execute send(matches[2]).  Was particularly fun with every class combination available.

Also got a lot of really great testing data.  Shame none of the knight stuff was set in stone, or I would have got the limb damage equations.