Help! My mudlet profile went poof!

First off, yes, I save profile like a freaking madman.

However, when I logged out today to go to bed, I had an error pop up saying something about Mudlet not running correctly, giving me the option to run it as administrator and say it is running fine (again: this is when I EXITED mudlet).

Thinking this was fishy, I opened back up, logged in, and POOF.  Everything was gone.  Literally everything.  All my aliases/trigger/script/etc gone.  However, when I open the package manager, it shows everything in there.  I have no idea what to do, and I'm really, really upset about it.

I was able to load a profile save from 10am this morning (14 hours ago).  I've been working on stuff all day, and was really proud of some of the stuff I did because it's the first time I've used tables and functions and actual scripting :(

Any suggestions?
[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you

Comments

• Restart the computer? Export the packages, uninstall and reinstall the program, then import the packages to see if it fixes the loss? Cry (a lot)?

• Nothing worked.  I've been replacing everything this morning.  It's okay though, because I spent more time last night learning how to do things than actually doing them.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited October 2014
    Kuy said:
    Nothing worked.  I've been replacing everything this morning.  It's okay though, because I spent more time last night learning how to do things than actually doing them.
    Sometimes, things going poof when you've just learnt how to do them and have done them is a good thing, as it then means you get to do it again, thereby reinforcing the lessons learnt and also allowing you the opportunity to refine your code. /glass-half-full

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Kuy said:
    Nothing worked.  I've been replacing everything this morning.  It's okay though, because I spent more time last night learning how to do things than actually doing them.
    Sometimes, things going poof when you've just learnt how to do them and have done them is a good thing, as it then means you get to do it again, thereby reinforcing the lessons learnt and also allowing you the opportunity to refine your code. /glass-half-full
    I don't really have anything to complain about anymore.  Everything's fixed and it didn't take too long at all :)