Do/Dor functions

How does one start to make those, especially for monks? I know WunderSys has it, but given how queueing works serverside, it just spams what you want to repeat, iono if it's ignoring the limb balances but it seems like it.
Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

Comments

• queue add class <command> might work for monk. I dunno, I never used it when I was a Monk, except for BBT.

• Does Wundersys use the server side queueing? Also does anyone know if it checks for stuff like prone and paralysis?

I've noticed with just using server side queueing, it'll queue the command but if it goes through when you're prone or paralysed, the command gets lost.
  • Yes to both. The second is a lesser extent- for the DO/DOFREE it won't, because of how serverside queueing operates. For DOR, it'll just keep sending it through the queue. If it fires, it fires. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It'll just keep sending until you turn it off.

When all else fails, suggest it being added to Nemutaur, and you might get lucky.

• Thanks! Ill tweak around there and see if I cant chuck isHindered() into it somewhere.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Cynlael said:
    queue add class <command> might work for monk. I dunno, I never used it when I was a Monk, except for BBT.
    queue add class kill man
    Your class has no extra balance.

D: I guess I can't use it. :(

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    edited October 2014
    That DOR thing is not really my fault with the limb balance. test with DOR SDK target and DOR KILL target. You'll notice as soon as you use arm balance the serverside queuing messes up royally. I bugged it ages ago but no luck so far.

As to the isHindered() check, sur eyou can do that but then its client side queue and not serverside queue. I opted to live with the spam so you can live with serverside speed and not client side, matters a lot when you try to beat beckon etc.

EDIT: Yes feel free to use the wbug alias to offer suggestions/feature requests. Asking don't cost a thing!

EDIT2: Probably only in such a helpful mood cause I'm drunk and praying for salvation right now. Here's an owl gif