Dragon Class

2»

Comments

• UlrikeUlrike Maryland
    Herenicus said:
    I don't run into many people putting effort into roleplaying dragonform, ducking beneath low ceilings or otherwise acknowledging their size in rooms designed for humanoids. Cool dragon, bro.
    I try really hard to do this.

Absolutely agree with @Daeir about dragon descs. Even if it'd be something you had to submit, like customisations, I'd love to have something other than "She is a huge-ass Black Dragon who is gigantic and scary and identical to every other black dragon" to work with. Especially because worn items don't show for dragons.

• Dragon descs are auction items, scubbert. The obv solution is get ballin rich. 

• Not a lot of data points, but it's interesting to note that 73% of dragons stated that they don't like dragon as is (27% stating that they don't like anything about it and almost never use it), while only 27%* stated that they like the class*.

* (20% voted for liking the class, with people who consistently disagree with everything I say removed from the poll)

• Eh, looks like a fairly even split to me.

• Because I broke up "I don't like it" into 3 different reasons...?

• Then you should say "4 people don't like the class solely for PvP but like everyone else about it, and 3 people don't like the class overall. 7 people love everything about the class." There are multiple ways to look at the statistics, but saying 73% of people don't like the class as is comes across as disingenuous. I'm not saying that's your intention, just that it isn't that cut and dry.

Very small sample too, sadly. Yes, I know you mentioned that.
  • Well like I mentioned in the OP, the fact that it's great at bashing is kindof a given, I just wanted a poll option for people who like the bashing and not much else.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    As someone who started going for dragon when it was a ridiculous powerhouse that augmented lesser to artied proportions before I could afford arties,  I voted that I don't like it.  I use it for bashing depending on the area,  and I use it when I get pissed in raids(both of which it is good for).