Superpowers

If you can pick 3 superpowers......

GO

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Flight, Immortality, Telekenisis.  WIN.  Nothing beats it.

Clearly though, DR. Manhattan, most powerful mutant. Ever. I don't buy this Apocalypse crap.
  • Controlled healing/regeneration of myself and others, electronisis (basically machine empath) and pyromancy with all required secondary superpowers.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Gambit's charging/explosive power, Deadpool's regeneration, instant transmission.

Win. sudden bomb that regenerates? Eat it.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Kresslack wins for the final power there.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Did you not watch Heroes?

Power mimicry (Peter Petrelli)
    Power absorption (Arthur Petrelli)
    Power suppression (Haitian).

• Invisibility, Teleportation, Mind Control/Force Persuasion
  • Ability to be me, ability to be me, ability to be me.

Possibly not as OP but it's realistic.
  • Tvistor said:
    Ability to be me, ability to be me, ability to be me.

Possibly not as OP but it's realistic.
    Because clearly this was supposed to be a realistic thread Tvistor!
  • Time manipulation - I can now be Gandalf("A wizard is never late, Tvistor Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.") or Professor Paradox(Ben 10), and make hilarious time traveller tense mixups.
    Teleportation - because eff walls
    Reality warping - if I was given the chance to pick my own powers, I might as well go for the big ones.

• Hmm... flight.... I'm freaking terrified of heights, but man, flight would be freaking awesome.

Super mental powers, you know, mind reading, throwing stuff with my mind, lobbing energy blasts with my mind, energy from my mind shaped and controlled by my mind.... I just like the idea of throwing people around with my mind. Hmm... this could also be the source of flight, which frees up another power...

Wolverine's regeneration factor. I mean, seriously, how old is that guy and how many times has he "died"?

The sharingan. Why? Why not.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Wolverines regen/immortality/invincible, almost the same thing right?
  • Invisibility
    Teleportation
    Immortality

The ultimate observationist. Time travel would be a good one as well.
  • Immunity to other's super powers, all of Harry Potter's wizard powers (including future ones we didn't read about in the books), and probably the power to not be killed by anything I don't want to be killed by (it's like immortality, but you can kill yourself if you don't want to live anymore)

• Oh my god. I think my soul died a little bit.
  • Subterfuge/Metamorphosis/Occultism.
  • Subterfuge/Allomancy/Feruchemy.

Probably should have gotten Extraction, too. :/
  • Cooper said:
    It's unfortunate that Tanris is handicapped in this, having to pick sight first <_<
    All he has to do is pick regeneration and he gets sight back. In theory. Plus all the other benefits of regeneration. Regeneration OP
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited November 2012
    -the ability to know everything (not like telepathy/mind reading, but more like I can call upon any information I want to know at will)
    -immortality/regenerative powers (don't want to get stuck in something like Death Becomes Her)
    -grey-man ability (can be not-noticeable when wanted, but not -true- invisibility, because then I'd have to be naked for it to work and that's weird)
  • edited November 2012
    For a more serious response, I'd probably go with invisibility (and being able to turn it on/off at will, and all the secondary stuff like being able to see while invisible, also my clothes would turn invisible too), mindreading (as long as I'm not forced to hear everyone's thoughts whether I want to or not), and knowing every language ever.

I decided not to be cheap and use broad categories or superpowers that get me unlimited superpowers. That would be like wishing for more than three wishes.
  • Blackwind, duality, soulcage.

• Arador is living the dream IG.
  • Does "being an Achaean" count? Three multi-purpose superpowers at my disposal, and I'd never stay dead for long.
  • The power to clear the memory of myself from others' minds, power to create illusions/hallucinations in my victims' minds, and the power to create some alfredo sauce pasta at any time and at any place.
  • I want Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis, and Superhuman intelligence.

• Apparition, an eidetic memory, and the ability to change bodies. I'm a huge fan of my body but I could so do without the arthritis.