Impaling With A Chocolate Sword

Being able to impale and disembowel with a chocolate sword doesn't make much sense RP-wise. I'd be up for having this mechanic removed.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    But then I can't call @Kenway‌ the chocolate Knight. 

And that would make me sad.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Atalkez said:
    Fun > RP
    how about rping in a fun fashion?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    If one can not have wet towels as weapons,  why should chocolate swords be allowed? Sorry @Atalkez‌, the whole fun vs. RP argument does not hold water,  this is supposed to be a game with depth and immersion.

There are very few ways in which a chocolate sword can be used as a deadly weapon. Impaleing and disembowling with one, is little more than a poor attempt at comedy, and the joke is way past stale already. 
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Also if you wanna get all internally consistent about it, the chocolate swords have runes on them. Runes, from my understanding though I've always wanted to do more research for myself IG, are derived from the powers of Yggdrasil. If -anything- can make it possible for chocolate to become strong enough to withstand the force of penetrating what is likely sufficiently damaged armour and skin/muscle/peritoneum and pulling out the intestines, it's -probably- the magic that came from the World Tree.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    can make it possible for chocolate to become strong enough to withstand the force of penetrating what is likely sufficiently damaged armour and skin/muscle/peritoneum and pulling out the intestines, it's -probably- the magic that came from the World Tree.
    But but.. RIP teeth :( Okay, point taken in this thread.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited October 2014
    @Sarapis, please also implement pork swords. For Hanukkah.

• Kenway said:
    can make it possible for chocolate to become strong enough to withstand the force of penetrating what is likely sufficiently damaged armour and skin/muscle/peritoneum and pulling out the intestines, it's -probably- the magic that came from the World Tree.
    But but.. RIP teeth :( Okay, point taken in this thread.
    @Exelethril: They're clearly forged out of M&M's: They melt in your mouth, not in your hands(or guts of your vanquished foes).

• But then we'd have Liquid Swords

• Realism in a game where people can literally turn into dragons whenever they want, just by going ROARRRR IMA DR--- fuck I just broke the ceiling off my house.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cynlael said:
    Realism in a game where people can literally turn into dragons whenever they want, just by going ROARRRR IMA DR--- fuck I just broke the ceiling off my house.

• Being able to impale and disembowel with a chocolate sword doesn't make much sense RP-wise. I'd be up for having this mechanic removed.
    Quit being a douche and fucking up @Kenway's day.
  • I'll impale you on my chocolate sword, babe.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ryuke said:
    Being able to impale and disembowel with a chocolate sword doesn't make much sense RP-wise. I'd be up for having this mechanic removed.
    Calm down, broski.

• Kresslack said:
    Ryuke said:
    Calm down, broski.
    Don't tell me how to live my life.
  • Who would have thought a thread about rigid chocolate would lead to so many naughty jokes....
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    Who would have thought a thread about rigid chocolate would lead to so many naughty jokes....
    Let's not be crude.  The correct nomenclature is turgid.