Dropped Gold

13»

Comments

• Seftin said:
    I returned 600k less 10k because I am nice. I took the 10k because that is my bank transfer fee for using Seftincorporated Bank Transfer System.
    Is that how you fund your class changes? Exorbitant transfer fees?
  • If it's not it should be. 

• From HELP GRIEFING:

"As a character you may (and should!) want Mhaldor to be driven in to the sea or Shallam to be wiped out of existence, but as a player you should not."

I think this about sums up my feelings on the matter. I think that all interactions in Achaea should be performed with the consideration of another person playing this game behind the screen. So for all of you who say "Nah, RP this-and-that", you should consider what it means to play a game like Achaea.
  • Talysin said:
    From HELP GRIEFING:

"As a character you may (and should!) want Mhaldor to be driven in to the sea or Shallam to be wiped out of existence, but as a player you should not."

I think this about sums up my feelings on the matter. I think that all interactions in Achaea should be performed with the consideration of another person playing this game behind the screen. So for all of you who say "Nah, RP this-and-that", you should consider what it means to play a game like Achaea.
    Well it's a good thing that Shallam was wiped out of existence then... saves me the trouble of having those nagging feelings going against HELP GRIEFING
  • So basically, divine doing it for you. you do nothing that effect their destruction. basically, everything is according to the Will of Divine. you have no free will here to blow a city to bit. :)

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Talysin said:
    From HELP GRIEFING:

Whatever non-com griefer.
  • I return any amount of dropped gold that exceeds 10k.  @Hirst and @Vaxarn were the most recent examples I can remember.
  • Klendathu said:
    Achilles said:
    -moral and thoroughly decent behaviour-

Careful now.

• Drop 40k in combat with Gamoneterik, Hashani denizen tells him to donate it rather than give it back. =/
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Drop 40k in combat with Gamoneterik, Hashani denizen tells him to donate it rather than give it back. =/
    well yes, the 1000+ minerals that were dropped by hashani during another eleusian engagement weren't returned either.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• RomRom
    edited October 2014
    Minerals seem much more annoying to return than gold. I would never return them unless the amount was egregious, well grouped, and asked for.
    Also, it's literally supplying your enemy. Gold is still a currency, minerals are a consumable battle commodity. Sure, the gold could be used to buy things to aide combat, or even defile, but it feels easier to justify returning since it's still sort of 'unassigned'.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    If you don't return peoples' toys (or possessions, in this case), don't be surprised when they don't return your own. You can argue to your convenience, but it won't really change how people feel about it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.