Who wants to alt?

Hey y'all, I'm looking for somebody else to join me in some alting. I'm an experienced Achaea player undercover as Blitzerschim, so message me there if you are interested. We could come up with some good names, roleplay, whatever you are feeling! Just let me know!

Comments

• Hey y'all, I'm looking for somebody else to join me in some alting. I'm an experienced Achaea player undercover as Blitzerschim, so message me there if you are interested. We could come up with some good names, roleplay, whatever you are feeling! Just let me know!

Nothing wrong with that! Starting a new character with a friend and developing a game-plan seems fun. Tried to do something like that recently and it didn't really work out.

Good luck!

Back into obscurity I go

-
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • LumLum Netherlands
    Doesn't this kind of take the fun out of it?

Reason I make alts is to wade through a host of new, dynamic, natural social interactions, and run into new people, make new friends, new people to hate.

Asking people on the forums kind of seems like you might as well make a post asking people to hang out with your main. 

#IMHO YO
  • Lum said:
    Doesn't this kind of take the fun out of it?

Reason I make alts is to wade through a host of new, dynamic, natural social interactions, and run into new people, make new friends, new people to hate.

Asking people on the forums kind of seems like you might as well make a post asking people to hang out with your main. 

#IMHO YO
    On the flip side, maybe they want to play as twin siblings or something, which would require making the characters at the same time. Many other reasons why setting up something a bit in advance with one or two people can make the game more fun. Nothing stopping you from meeting new people, hating new people, loving new people, etc.
  • Buo and Bou come to mind.
  • Getting together with other players on different alts is always pretty interesting and definitely fun, especially when it's a fairly new area for both parties.

The only downside of asking on forums can also be the upside, namely not knowing the other player beforehand. So, you could really end up with the surprise of making a great new friend who is heaps of fun to roleplay and explore with, or you could find out two weeks later that they're someone you hate the guts of because they're actually an overbearing prick.