Achaean Raves

Comments

• Taking bets for Chord vs Antonius in the finals. Would anyone even want to watch paladin vs paladin at North of New Thera?
  • @Jurixe Jurixe Jurixe.

The woman just has to enter a room and take out a quill and she's already made my day.

Jurixe Jurixe Jurixe.

A role played really well, with generous amounts of emote text and accurate tmotes with fabulous interaction with the environment.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • edited August 2012
    @Jurixe is a very astute and amazing roleplayer. She makes (and made) playing very fun. WTB more Joohickees.

@Kalvon IG - book 14. Take that bet, you know you want to.
  • That Shaitan started rampage was fun, good fights even if I lost 2/3 spars.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Shaitan coming back lifted me a little. Thanks! (be around more)

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Rave: pulled off a conversion the way I always wanted to, by talking philosophy instead of opportunity. I had a lot of fun with the conversations, and even got to use illusions.
    Also today I apparently managed to scare the hell out of my convert. :D

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • What is this roleplaying business?  I slash things.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Scaring a convert is a good way to start their enslavement. >3 I just need to finish my part-time things and I can play again.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Mishgul said:
    Shaitan coming back lifted me a little. Thanks! (be around more)

Is the role actually filled or is it just a puppet?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    @Jiraishin: You successfully converted someone? Jealous. Mine will take a long while, if ever. Kek.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Chasing Kinilan around trying to catch him.

• That'll teach me to help a kid try to put out a deck fire.

That I started.

And I'll get you next time "The Siren Blush"!

And "Notic whateverthehell"

• edited August 2012
    Ruth said:
    @Jiraishin: You successfully converted someone? Jealous. Mine will take a long while, if ever. Kek.
    YOU'LL NEVER BRING ME TO THE SIDE OF EVIL. YOU HEAR ME, RUTH?! NEVER!

edit: kek

Kinilan said:
    That'll teach me to help a kid try to put out a deck fire.

That I started.

And I'll get you next time "The Siren Blush"!

And "Notic whateverthehell"

If it weren't for those meddling kids, right?

• i almost feel obligated to click LOL every time someone says kek.

feckin koreans
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
    Huge rave for the new changes, wiping out Snub and no longer allowing people to hide behind it. Great job those who complained about it heavily, and to the team who brought the changes about.

• Excited about reawakening a particular project, especially since it looks like everyone is active and willing to fly with it this time. Even if it means staying up wayyy past my bedtime. (Sorry for running away @Achilles! Preggy ladies do not function well without sleep, heh)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Beya and @Rakon: Aww, thanks, guys. :)

Rave for today, and even some of the days before. You really make me want to think out of the box, to come up with increasingly more creative and fun things to do, and spend time and effort on people in a way I really haven't been inspired to for a long time. If you're reading this, I hope you're enjoying everything that's happened so far and that it's been worth it, because I had a lot of fun coming up with interactions.

Also that you stick around hopefully because I will be so sad if you disappear too. :(
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• My biggest rave is the speed with which raves are catching up to rants. Really good to see some general positivity around.

• Katzchen- Outstanding job today!

Arador- You too!

Easy to get re-addicted to Achaea with people like you around.

I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2012
    Bluj, what the hell IS that picture? I think she's saying "whoosh", but I can't be sure.

I'm actually having a meh few days, but I do have one rave: My three crazy, weird, but adorable IC girls. I do not know how Mel went from lonely old lady to three crazy girls keeping her hands full, but it's been lots of fun, and exhausting!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I still remember my first vivisections. Definitely intense, and so much fun to pull off.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • That was a lot of fun. I still fight way too offensively and need to change that but props to @Dodder for a nice fight and props to @Katzchen, you surprise me every day.

• Melodie said:
    Bluj, what the hell IS that picture? I think she's saying "whoosh", but I can't be sure.
    The correct onomatopoeia is "sploosh".
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

You could say that >_>

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • XerXer Langley
    :( I wanted to see that. That sounds pretty epic XD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0