Mudlet and the Split Vertical Screen

JeslynJeslyn United States
Okay, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to mudlet (I've been using Mushclient for years... but decided to switch over), so I'm trying to figure out how to do different things. While messing with mudlet earlier and a GUI, I managed to split my screen into two. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I've been trying to search around for answers, but I can't find it anywhere.

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Jeslyn said:
    Okay, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to mudlet (I've been using Mushclient for years... but decided to switch over), so I'm trying to figure out how to do different things. While messing with mudlet earlier and a GUI, I managed to split my screen into two. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I've been trying to search around for answers, but I can't find it anywhere.

Did you accidentally press the button "Multiview"?

if not, in Scripts, look for a bit of code resembling this : 
    setBorderRight(330)
    right_container = Geyser.Container:new({
    name = "right_container", -- give it a unique name here
    x=-330, y=0, -- have it start at the top-left corner of mudlet
    width = 330, height="100%", -- with a width of 200, and a height of the full screen, hence 100%
    })
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited October 2014
    It may have been a multi-view problem, but when I try clicking on it... nothing happens. The only thing I'm seeing in scripts is my svo. I had uninstalled the gui after it was bugging out on me. I've gone as far as trying to uninstall Mudlet and reinstalling it, but the bugger still keeps all of its settings.

so the GUI's outline persists through the uninstalling of the GUI's package, @Jeslyn?

Well all of the qualities of the GUI went away, except for the split screen, if that's what you mean. The screenshot I took is older, but the splitscreen is the same.
    well, I'm not sure if it's possible for a GUI outline to bug out and persist through code deletion

Well is there a way that I can reset Mudlet back to its stock settings? A standard reinstall isn't working. I'd just like to be able to have a small screen again.
  • You went into options and to the main display options? Otherwise, I'd back up the things you want to keep (triggers, aliases, etc) by exporting, then deleting the profile folder in the computer's mudlet files.
    meh

• Specifically, this looks like a change to the right border width.

Settings->Main Display->Right border width = 0 for great justice.