Signs that you enjoy your job too much.

AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
1. You willingly sacrifice Acaea time to spend more time working...  Without having too or even being asked. 

2. You write a post entitled: Signs that you enjoy your job to much. So you can brag about it. 

Comments

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited October 2014
    My office is like my second house. I spend way too much time in it and I will clock out late.

I love getting more work... just as an excuse to cancel social arrangements. Oh! Awesome... another work project. Now I don't have to go to that party in a stupid nightclub.
  • I can't comprehend enjoying work. 
  • I was super sick Monday and Tuesday, and the kiddos don't have school today.

It was nice to have a little break, but I already miss the little buggers :(
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • I love my job so much I will eagerly work 14+ hour days, just sitting there and waiting for the boss to come back like a puppy, so eager and happy to see him.(in hopes he'll tell me to go home)
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Creating a new thread for an OOC rave? Get off of my lawn.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    I spent the entire morning kayaking in a wetland. I cannot begin to express how happy I am. It was beautiful.
     yes, sir.
  • I'm giving a lecture today about design, how it allows you to contribute to your language and how imitation acts as proof that you're doing something right.

It's basically an engineering lecture bacon-wrapped in philosophy and linguistics.  Not bad.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I work from home. I had a one hour quarterly one to one review with my manager scheduled in today. Got it done in 12 minutes.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    We have faces? Aren't we all just big walls of text :open_mouth: 
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tecton said:
    Trey said:
    Tecton said:
    I get to see all your shining credit cards every day, it's a pretty good job!
    FTFY bro
    I did this job for years before I was paid for it :wink: 

Tharvis said:
    Usually some hybrid of what I know about your character in-game, mixed with equal parts of your forum avatars and any pictures you may have posted around the forums.
    Or faces you've seen in person! And besides, was a joke. It's clear you love doing what you do.

• Tecton said:
    Usually some hybrid of what I know about your character in-game, mixed with equal parts of your forum avatars and any pictures you may have posted around the forums.
    Uh oh.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Jukilian said:
    Tecton said:
    Uh oh.
    Have no fear, the masked Vigilante, @Jukilian has arrived to save the day!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Getting great pleasure from seeing all the "Oh Crap" looks on faces during during my Ethical Hacking Demo's

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    When you buy a work/live loft so you don't have to commute to an office anymore
  • That's not called "enjoying your job". That's called "laziness".
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    more like "efficient" I'm saving 2 hours a day by not commuting.  Plus I can wear PJs all day.  
  • Tecton said:

Tharvis said:
    So I'm like super hot but with a big red 'X' somewhere on my personage. Or I'm a big red X with long hair...
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I miss achaea since I got my new job... they don't allow us on the internet at work.. because.. well... I have everyone's financial information... but the computers do have microsoft paint on them... I have become a damned paint master... but I can't send the pictures to my emails or save them anywhere.. all my masterpieces, stuck on my work account... waiting for the day someone does a clean up and wonders what the feck I've been doing instead of forcing people to give me their money

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    I love my job. But systemd... aint nobody got time fo dat.
  • Strata said:
    I love my job. But systemd... aint nobody got time fo dat.
    I don't have any experience with it in a professional context, but I've found systemd to be pretty easy to work with on my personal machines. Are there particular things you don't like about it, or is it just that you don't want to take the time to learn it when what you have works?