Character VO

2»

Comments

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited October 2014
    Legolas(Orlando Bloom) maybe, but prehaps less bright of a tone if you get me.

Gimli funny moments - The Lord of the Rings: The …:

ps finding a decent video while on my mobile is not easy... -_-,

• Dan Woren, english voice actor for Byakuya Kuchiki from the Bleach series. Calm, cool, collected with deep tone and mannerisms.
  • If I ever play an evil char, I must have a Jon Irenicus voice.
    "You will suffer! You will all suffer!"
  • To add to the thread, what do you all think each God sounds like?

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    I imagine Aurora sounding like Cate Blanchett's Galadriel.

Deucalion sounding like the dad from the Boondock Saints.

Artemis sounding like Zoe Saldana's character from Avatar.  

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • edited October 2014
    Jhaeli said:
    To add to the thread, what do you all think each God sounds like?
    @Sartan

• sorry but -- 
    @sartan
  • DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
    Aodfionn said:

Deucalion sounding like the dad from the Boondock Saints.

I approve. 

I tend to imagine most of the gods speaking like Goa'uld from Stargate.
  • Meryl Streep... she might be a bit older now, but the dame has a great voice!

@Atalkez since you said George Clooney, now I can only imagine our characters having this very odd conversation.

• Katherine T. Grey as Seras Victoria.

(for those unfamiliar with the series, Seras is the vampire girl, not the woman with super shiny glasses.)
  • SharaShara Midlands
    So hard to find her younger speaking voice and not find clips of really bad acting and My Name is Earl. So have some bad acting and soft, smoky voice.

• ValentinusValentinus Los Angeles, CA
    Gideon Emery.

I take commissions.
  • I'd love for my character to have the voice of Manny Calavera in Grim Fandango.