Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Sentinel Combat Strategies / Goals

DastanDastan Member Posts: 6
I'm currently new to the Sentinel Class. I'd like to learn more about sentinel combat strategies. I know this should be asked in my house but I want other opinions as well. During my fights, I seem to always be lost on to actually kill them. As an example, I can prep 3 limbs then I dont know what's next...

Currently, I'm a CON spec'd rajamala but planning to go for STR spec'd as Xoran for PVP.

Appreciate everyone's response.

Comments

• AepasAepas Member Posts: 1,619 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The ultimate goal of combat is to kill your opponent.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
    PraxidesBukariin
  • SeftinSeftin Member Posts: 923 @ - Epic Achaean
    Hi Dastan, not sure if you're in Eleusis or the Sentinel house but it's a good place to start.

At present Sentinel is a pretty diverse hybrid class that can go through a number of different kill strategies (each of which have their own downfalls).

Primarily you would want a high-speed handaxe in working towards your kills, 99% of the time this will be based around limb-breaks.

I would be more than willing to discuss this in game with you, however some ideas to follow are:

hard/true lock using basilisk morph

freeze pound - utilising icewyrm and gorilla

riftlock - any morph with reflexes.

I 3 limb prep can work, however utilising head breaks with your locks is a good direction to travel (think of how you can utilise the focus ability to cure afflictions to aid in a truelock)

As I said, more info to be gained in game, but they are very diverse if a tad lackluster against some smarter opponents.
  • DastanDastan Member Posts: 6
    Seftin said:
    Hi Dastan, not sure if you're in Eleusis or the Sentinel house but it's a good place to start.

At present Sentinel is a pretty diverse hybrid class that can go through a number of different kill strategies (each of which have their own downfalls).

Primarily you would want a high-speed handaxe in working towards your kills, 99% of the time this will be based around limb-breaks.

I would be more than willing to discuss this in game with you, however some ideas to follow are:

hard/true lock using basilisk morph

freeze pound - utilising icewyrm and gorilla

riftlock - any morph with reflexes.

I 3 limb prep can work, however utilising head breaks with your locks is a good direction to travel (think of how you can utilise the focus ability to cure afflictions to aid in a truelock)

As I said, more info to be gained in game, but they are very diverse if a tad lackluster against some smarter opponents.
    I'm already part of the Sentinels. I'll definitely contact you IG. Thanks for your response
    Seftin
Sign In to Comment.