Sentinel Combat Strategies / Goals

I'm currently new to the Sentinel Class. I'd like to learn more about sentinel combat strategies. I know this should be asked in my house but I want other opinions as well. During my fights, I seem to always be lost on to actually kill them. As an example, I can prep 3 limbs then I dont know what's next...

Currently, I'm a CON spec'd rajamala but planning to go for STR spec'd as Xoran for PVP.

Appreciate everyone's response.

Comments

• The ultimate goal of combat is to kill your opponent.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Hi Dastan, not sure if you're in Eleusis or the Sentinel house but it's a good place to start.

At present Sentinel is a pretty diverse hybrid class that can go through a number of different kill strategies (each of which have their own downfalls).

Primarily you would want a high-speed handaxe in working towards your kills, 99% of the time this will be based around limb-breaks.

I would be more than willing to discuss this in game with you, however some ideas to follow are:

hard/true lock using basilisk morph

freeze pound - utilising icewyrm and gorilla

riftlock - any morph with reflexes.

I 3 limb prep can work, however utilising head breaks with your locks is a good direction to travel (think of how you can utilise the focus ability to cure afflictions to aid in a truelock)

As I said, more info to be gained in game, but they are very diverse if a tad lackluster against some smarter opponents.
  • Seftin said:
    Hi Dastan, not sure if you're in Eleusis or the Sentinel house but it's a good place to start.

At present Sentinel is a pretty diverse hybrid class that can go through a number of different kill strategies (each of which have their own downfalls).

Primarily you would want a high-speed handaxe in working towards your kills, 99% of the time this will be based around limb-breaks.

I would be more than willing to discuss this in game with you, however some ideas to follow are:

hard/true lock using basilisk morph

freeze pound - utilising icewyrm and gorilla

riftlock - any morph with reflexes.

I 3 limb prep can work, however utilising head breaks with your locks is a good direction to travel (think of how you can utilise the focus ability to cure afflictions to aid in a truelock)

As I said, more info to be gained in game, but they are very diverse if a tad lackluster against some smarter opponents.
    I'm already part of the Sentinels. I'll definitely contact you IG. Thanks for your response