Your Achaea Soundtrack

edited September 2014 in The Scarlattan Theatre
 While this might seem silly I would like to see what everyone says on this, and let's be honest who doesn't like sharing things that make their experiences unique.
 Music while playing Achaea is something that I'm sure many people weave into their experience, particularly certain songs or genres that come to mind in various places such as a certain city or doing certain activities like hunting. For you, what are some that play a strong role in setting the mood? What are the tracks that really synch up for you in certain locales?

Just to name a few for me personally:

When bashing/hunting:

Eleusis:

Cyrene:

Comments

• There are probably 6 music threads scattered around. And this is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put. (good songs tho)
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Sorry, my fault for not looking in all sections first. Feel free to prune this thread.
  • @daithos No worry, but you're incorrect with Eleusis. Beneath those boughs and all those truffles, that place is a heathen tribal community.

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• Heathen? I clip my nails just like anyone living in a stone and mortar city would, and I bathe in the lake or river twice a week.
  • edited September 2014
    @daithos a mani/pedi and occasional bath in the Zaphar does not make one civilised. Convert to His Truths. This is the only way.
    Save yourself before you're the next offering for the Rite of Spring.
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Daeir said:

I sub the BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER in my mind for BOW DOWN DIASPORAN (DEACON) in my head.

I'm such a goddamn nerd.
    I hate that fight, so much.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Daeir said:
    I love it, strangely enough. It's so unforgiving that actually winning it feels like you're a goddamn hero.
    then again, extreme mode is just like... "oh, you have some lag? Have death."
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oh my god Flair, I think about you every time I hear that song. Yessssss.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    edited September 2014
    For later today when the A-team crashes down on our attempt at a defense team:

But in all seriousness, this should be fun.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    edited October 2014
    Wagggghhh
    Every raid ever: 

• edited October 2014

Obviously...

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited October 2014
    Because 

1-Hour Epic Music | Two Steps From Hell Vol. 2:

Edit: misread

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Pretty much the whole of Two Steps From Hell's Invincible album. But Protectors of the Earth especially is my favorite sparring music when it's someone who's really a challenge.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • My husband dared me to post this after I explained why.

Mysia:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
  • (Mhaldor): Sartan says, "Fuck this place in particular."

• UlrikeUlrike Maryland

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Hunting:

CTF:

Sailing in for a good drink and caraouse: