Regarding Variables Within Triggers

I'm trying to build up my curing system from scratch, but I'm hitting a big wall at this point: variables within curing triggers.

'Your left leg breaks with a loud crack.' being just one example. I have no idea how to replace the left/right with breaks and such with a generalized variable for body parts. Also that I could have the trigger response to apply either renewal or epidermal depending on what I have at the time. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• For the first part (replacing the left/right leg/arm with wild cards), you'll probably want to use regular expression triggers. Exactly how to implement that and the rest of what you're asking about will depend on what client you're using.
  • Sorry I completely forgot to mention that important part of info. I'm using the new updated site client. I remember the old one being pretty useless, but this one seems pretty good overall.
  • The server-side curing system is pretty robust, by the way, if you don't want to spend all that time building your own system.

There's some things it doesn't do, like herb buffering and anti-theft, but you can add those things.
  • That would honestly be great. I'm sure it does wonders with hunting, but how does it hold up in PvP if you add in the buffering and prep?