Svo Updates

Comments

• Need a bit more of that in the log.

• 14.8.1 update!

An update to fix an issue with heartseed curing, add new NameDB features and game targetting!

Heartseed cure & broken limb

The trigger for a heartseed cure wasn't being activated when you had a broken limb - and thus took damage, making the lines look different. That's been fixed now.

NameDB improvements

NameDB now records city soldier, combat rank & rating, motto, warcry and birthdays for a person. Big thanks to Ace for contributing these improvements.

At the moment, most of this stuff is visible on whois. Highlighting by city soldier status, as well as ndb.iscitysoldier(), isn't available yet, but will come soon. You can however use the data you've got for reporting purposes and so on.

Game target

Game target tracking is here! Three new tags are available: ^gametarget (for colouring), @gametarget (for showing the name) and @gametargethp (for showing the health %). You can add all three to your prompt: ^gametarget@gametarget[@gametargethp] as an example to get the target to show.

As usual, this stuff is available for scripting: svo.me.gametargetsvo.me.gametargethp holds the data, and there are svo gametarget changed and svo gametargethp changed events for you to work with.

Note that since the game target and health are only available via the in-game custom prompt and not GMCP, the system does modify your in-game prompt when you use the tags so it can get the data. Since you're using Svo's custom prompt, that really does not matter, but it's just a warning case you've customised your in-game prompt and want to use that instead of Svo's.

Changelog:

• added & documented a svo.amiwielding() function to check for if you're wielding something
    • added & documented svo.prio.getsortedlist()
    • added @gametarget, @gametargethp customprompt tags and a ^gametarget colouring tag
    • added a button to vshow to do a one-time sync of svo's aff priorities to serverside. This is the first baby step in integrating priorities into serverside - more to come
    • added a whole bunch of in-game defence names in preparation for syncing keepup lists
    • added city soldier, combat rank & rating, motto, warcry and birthday tracking to NameDB (thanks Ace)
    • added constitution nausea symptom trigger
    • added some more bashing triggers
    • added svo gametarget changed, svo gametargethp changed events
    • added svo.gametarget, svo.gametargethp variables
    • fix heartseed cured trigger when you have a broken limb and heartseed thus deals damage
    • fixed 'vaff recklessness' to work (svo.addaff() worked already)
    • fixed inker to unpause again (updated for new line in the game)
    • fixed typo in scripting examples tip
    • NameDB: added ndb.gethouse(name)
    • removed earthdisrupt focus cure
    • removed focus earthdisrupt cures
    • updated pipe smoking trigger for the fact that the game doesn't tell some people what thing they smoked
    • updated queueing trigger to handle balances in the line
    • updated system not to assume recklessness leaving blackout when serverside curing is on

• I'm bad at scripting, but I'm hoping you can add a trigger to the Monk limb counter (and maybe the other limb counters) that can accurately estimate the max health of an opponent's limbs by ASSESSing (target).

I had to do a lot of tooling with the counter to get it to work.  For example, in Scorpion, punches do 2 points, not 3, and kicks do 5 points, not 4.  It's different in Dragon, but if I'm going for fast breaks to beat Restore balance I need the speed a lot more than the punch damage.

By default the counter estimates limb health at 10, but in reality, only an opponent with 1600 hitpoints or less has 10 points on a limb.  The formula for me (this will vary slightly to wildly depending on your STR/artefacts) is

Limb Points = 5 + (Max Hitpoints / 333)

So somebody with 3500 hitpoints, regardless of damage reduction/mitigation, will require 16 points for a limb break. 

There's no variable (that I found) in the Monk limb counter that correlates damage to points.  If there were a VCONFIG POINTDAMAGE (AMOUNT) option where I could define how much damage I deal per point (for me, about 150), then the Limb Points formula would look more like this:

Limb Points = 5 + (Max Hitpoints / (POINTDAMAGE * 2.2))

With that defined, I could ASSESS an opponent, which would automatically (if enabled) trigger the command

SHN (name) ((1350 / POINTDAMAGE * 2.2) + (Max Hitpoints / (POINTDAMAGE * 2.2))) 

You'd have to round the results up to the next whole number, so for me, (1350 / POINTDAMAGE * 2.2) would equal 5.

I'll do more testing (and consult with some Monks) to see if the numbers match up with them too or if the constants need adjustment.

• Figuring out accurate formulas for various artied people to fight various artied people isn't my strong point, getting that correct seems pretty tricky.
  • 14.9.1 update!

Relatively minor update adding a new feature & improving on stuff.

Priest bettertrace

The priest reporting addon got a new reporting option, one that is optimised to reduce party chat spam while also being more useful. If someone is speedwalking, it'll condense a bunch of room messages into one - and if the person is just moving individual rooms slowly, where it can, it'll report the direction they've moved in. This should make it easier to mentally track where people are going while getting less spam from speedwalkers.

This option is enabled by default, and can be disabled with vconfig bettertrace off to go back to the old style.

Miscallaneous

See below for various fixes & improvements.

Changelog:

• added a missing devilmark line (thanks Josoul)
    • added more hypochondria checks for the updated aff
    • added vconfig bettertrace feature for priest report, enabled by default
    • added vconfig reportdelay for priest report
    • fixed souls display on qwho (thanks Josoul)
    • fixed the @gametargethp prompt tag to add a % sign
    • NameDB: added ndb.getxprank(name)
    • NameDB: fixed gender detection (thanks Ace)
    • NameDB: fixed honors spam on someone born ages ago
    • NameDB: fixed whois display for dragon status
    • updated chameleon def line
    • updated smoking line to work with the old and new styles
  • @Vadimuses‌, when are you gonna fix the issues with svo not properly tracking disrupt, roped, hangmaned, etc... When in server curing mode. If you need logs I can send planty

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Vadimuses said:
    Figuring out accurate formulas for various artied people to fight various artied people isn't my strong point, getting that correct seems pretty tricky.
    It's literally a function of raw damage (which you can find by punching somebody undeffed and not wearing armor) and max hitpoints.  It's not all that complicated so long as you have one variable for point damage and another for max hitpoints that can be assigned by ASSESS.  Damage reduction doesn't matter, all you need to know is your raw damage.

Although to be fair, it seems my formula is inaccurate.  I'll have to do some more work to figure out why somebody with 4400 hitpoints breaks at the same time as somebody with 5200 hitpoints.
  • Isaiah said:
    @Vadimuses‌, when are you gonna fix the issues with svo not properly tracking disrupt, roped, hangmaned, etc... When in server curing mode. If you need logs I can send planty
    I'll get on that next, about it. Don't know about disrupt though. And yeah, I need a log for everything - reporting a problem, provide the log.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited September 2014
    @Vadimuses‌
    how to make SVO not consider deaf+blind as afflictions if you don't keep them on your defup list? The @affs prompt tracker now has [blind, deaf] always affixed to it.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    vignore deafness, vignore blindness (or whatever the correct terms are)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    @Klendathu I've done that, that just prevents SVO from applying epidermal to cure deafness and blindness. That doesn't stop the fact that SVO is considering them as afflictions and is constantly affixing [deaf, blind] to the prompt because of the @affs prompt tag.

I appear to have fixed it though, even if you have deaf+blind on vdefup, it still lets server-side curing handle them as defences.

• Vadimuses said:
    Isaiah said:
    @Vadimuses‌, when are you gonna fix the issues with svo not properly tracking disrupt, roped, hangmaned, etc... When in server curing mode. If you need logs I can send planty
    I'll get on that next, about it. Don't know about disrupt though. And yeah, I need a log for everything - reporting a problem, provide the log.
    I'm not seeing the issue:

4900h, 4533m, 23400e, 20400w exdb-
    As the keening ceases, you are jolted by a burst of vaporous rope-like tendrils that flow from your 
    chest and encircle your body.
    4900h, 4533m, 23400e, 20400w exdb[rop]-
    [Curing]: WRITHE
    You begin to struggle free of your entanglement.
    4900h, 4533m, 23400e, 20400w edb[rop]-
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.869s)
    4900h, 4533m, 23400e, 20400w exdb[rop]-
    You have writhed free of your entanglement by ropes. (3.349s)
  • 14.10.2 update

This update brings the system up to date with the latest classlead changes, October 2014 Classlead Changes - Part IV.

Tree balance

Tree balance times have been updated in the system, so it should no longer be touching it too early. Additionally, a vconfig treebalance option was added, allowing you to fine-tune the tree balance yourself if you'd like to.

Caloric/exothermic serverside tracking

Applications of caloric and exothermic by serverside curing will now properly be tracked by the system.

Miscellaneous

All changes relating to curing from classleads have been implemented, see below.

Changelog: 

• added Sun Tarot healing line
    • added vconfig treebalance, allowing you to specify a custom time for your tree balance
    • disabled shivering anti-illusion as the game is buggy at the moment and doesn't properly take you off eq
    • disabled symptom auto-detection for when serverside curing is enabled
    • documented vconfig tree, treebalance and treefunc
    • fixed caloric/exothermic serverside applications not being tracked by the system
    • fixed hearing enchantment in the enchanting addon
    • fixed horse thief bashing trigger not being tracked properly with serverside
    • fixed retardation detection with silence vibe in room
    • fixed shindo toughness to be balance-free
    • replaced epilepsy with agoraphobia in Nemesis afflictions
    • updated healing not to be used when both arms are broken
    • updated tree balance times not to touch too early
  • 14.10.3 update

NameDB house gathering

NameDB can now gather House information when you (or it) honors' someone by looking it up on the website, where that information is displayed. Coupled with the House re-organisation in Cyrene, if you'd like to update your NameDB house data on all people it knows of, you can do ndb update all.

Credit to Veldrin for the original code on the feature.

Changelog: 

• added a new 'already holding breath' line
    • added angel push trigger
    • added doublestab to register fighting a serpent (!)
    • added mayaween bashing trigger
    • added NameDB an ability to get the House name of a person using the website (thanks Veldrin)
    • fixed disrupt being assumed with serverside on when leaving blackout
    • updated for pommelstrike not stunning anymore
  • Citizen                                                     Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                     ---- --  -----
    Lord Vayne Trismegistus                                       6  On  Alchemist (Dragon)
    Migran                                                        1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Aoghinius, Prophet of the Fortress                            5  On  Shaman (Dragon)
    Lord Mannimar de Valois, Spirit Warden                        6  On  Occultist (Dragon)
    Master Payne Dread-Lichlord, of the Silver Scorpion           5  On  Monk (Dragon)
    Professor Valentinus Xanatov-Jinx, Chymist of the Third Eye   3  On  Alchemist (Dragon)
    Disciple Ziva, Bondswoman of the Crown                        1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Azelay, Crown Druggist                                        1  On  Alchemist (Dragon)
    Glaen                                                         1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Disciple Kraal Thorngage, Student of Discipline               2  On  Magi (Dragon)
    Pathers Xanatov-Thorngage, Night's Jester                     3  On  Jester (Dragon)
    Trader Rhan                                                   1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Kyllglor, of Hashan                                           1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Grand Father Jacen Caedus                                     3  On  Monk (Dragon)
    3 alchemists, 1 jester, 1 magi, 2 monks, 1 occultist, 5 runewardens and 1 shaman present, of 
    those 14 are dragons (14 total).

I uh... think something's broken.
  • Vadis new update makes everyone dragon, except me. Great
  • Jacen said:
    Citizen                                                     Rank CT  Class
    Lord Vayne Trismegistus                                       6  On  Alchemist (Dragon)
    Migran                                                        1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Aoghinius, Prophet of the Fortress                            5  On  Shaman (Dragon)
    Lord Mannimar de Valois, Spirit Warden                        6  On  Occultist (Dragon)
    Master Payne Dread-Lichlord, of the Silver Scorpion           5  On  Monk (Dragon)
    Professor Valentinus Xanatov-Jinx, Chymist of the Third Eye   3  On  Alchemist (Dragon)
    Disciple Ziva, Bondswoman of the Crown                        1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Azelay, Crown Druggist                                        1  On  Alchemist (Dragon)
    Glaen                                                         1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Disciple Kraal Thorngage, Student of Discipline               2  On  Magi (Dragon)
    Pathers Xanatov-Thorngage, Night's Jester                     3  On  Jester (Dragon)
    Trader Rhan                                                   1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Kyllglor, of Hashan                                           1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Grand Father Jacen Caedus                                     3  On  Monk (Dragon)
    3 alchemists, 1 jester, 1 magi, 2 monks, 1 occultist, 5 runewardens and 1 shaman present, of 
    those 14 are dragons (14 total).

I'm not getting it... is anyone else?
  • Vadimuses said:
    Jacen said:

I'm not getting it... is anyone else?
    Nope.
    The Truths hurt. Always.
  • @Vadimuses its saying everyone is a Dragon and most aren't

• RomRom
    edited October 2014
    I think he meant that he's not experiencing the issue.

Edit: After further review, I'm undecided.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Yeah, the issue Jacen is experiencing - I'm not experiencing as well.
  • My system's been totally bananas lately anyways.

If no one else has the problem I'll do another NDB UPDATE ALL later today and see what happens.
  • I updated all and still have the same problem.

Citizen                                                     Rank CT  Class
    Kethuru                                                       2  On  Monk 
    (Dragon)
    Jurixe S. Nithilar                                            6  On  Serpent 
    (Dragon)
    Cuperil                                                       1  On  Infernal
    Mycen Dracrotalus                                             6  On  Serpent 
    (Dragon)
    Xinna, Envoy of the West                                      4  On  Bard 
    (Dragon)
    Sir Elazar Lichlord, Knight of Mhaldor                        3  On  Infernal 
    (Dragon)
    Yvarasz, of Mhaldor                                           1  On  Shaman 
    (Dragon)
    Borran                                                        1  On  Infernal 
    (Dragon)
    Dreadlord Iniquitous Carmain Nithilar, Voice of Evil          6  On  Infernal 
    (Dragon)
    Kisharo, of Mhaldor                                           1  On  Monk 
    (Dragon)
    Tyrannus Ruth I'llur, Sartai Navarch                          6  On  Dragon 
    (Monk)
    Tormented Yim                                                 1  On  Serpent
    Larke                                                         1  On  Shaman 
    (Dragon)
    Omi                                                           2  On  Shaman 
    (Dragon)1 bard, 3 infernals, 3 monks, 2 serpents and 3 shamans present, of those 
    12 are dragons (14 total).

(svo): Have new names (Yim, Cuperil) - going to check them.
    (svo): Done checking all new names.

• Did a `ndb update all` a day or two ago. Returns the same result.

Citizen                                                     Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                     ---- --  -----
    Soldier Goggo al'Shikra                                       1  On  Priest (Dragon)
    Oathsworn Ivis                                                1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Soldier Althaia                                               1  On  Priest (Dragon)
    Aldair d'Vast, Augur of Light                                 4  On  Paladin (Dragon)
    Aarashi Shamshir Aelios Azon, the Argent Artificer            3  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Ada al Ashtad                                                 4  On  Monk (Dragon)
    Oathsworn Jarrol                                              1  On  Paladin (Dragon)
    Ernam, gate guard                                             3  On  Priest (Dragon)
    Harbinger Aodfionn Wintermourne, Aarashi Proselytizer         2  On  Paladin (Dragon)
    Oathsworn Addama                                              1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Igier, of Targossas                                           1  On  Monk (Dragon)
    Soldier Tibitha, Ward of the Dawnblade                        2  On  Paladin (Dragon)
    Activist Kyttin Bayt Al-Azhan                                 3  On  Serpent (Dragon)
    Zujin                                                         1  On  Monk (Dragon)
    Alekxz                                                        1  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    Vithincus Shu'in-Crescent                                     3  On  Bard (Dragon)
    Anedhel Azon                                                  3  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    1 bard, 3 monks, 4 paladins, 3 priests, 5 runewardens and 1 serpent present, of those 17 are dragons (17 total).

retired
  • Okay, I see the problem. After an update, you'd need to re-honors people.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    (svo): Checking for updates...
    (svo): A new Svo is available and has been downloaded for you! You're on 14.10.4, latest is 14.10.3.

I've got the top secret new build it seems!
  • 14.10.4 update

This update provides a fix for an issue in 14.10.3 where NameDB would go on streaks of marking people as Dragon. You will need to fix your NameDB data after you update, by having it re-honors people - qw update or ndb update all can help you with that.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited November 2014
    Is there a work around for the whole needing two arms to do priest healing now. I have priest healing set up as partial, which works perfectly fine. However, if I get an arm break, SVO will spam heal arm (which won't work because you need two arms) a dozen times until I pause the system. Which is odd because it applies the correct salves to the arm break first and yet still spams priest healing. Thank you for the help! :)
  • It should be waiting on two arms since the later versions - if it's not, send a log please!