I'm Sorry Thread

Comments

• Achilles said:
    Shallam's getting ex-Mhaldorians?  I can think of two (Thaumas and Extrum).

Also I'm sorry @Faolin, I believe you
    Still offering demonstrations.
  • Achilles said:
    Shallam's getting ex-Mhaldorians?  I can think of two (Thaumas and Extrum).

Also I'm sorry @Faolin, I believe you
    You guys have to take Mystie now, too. Reparations for all of those years we housed Vaehl alts (that started off in Shallam).

• You fiends took Brotista. I'm so cold and alone now.
  • Wasn't Cooper Mhaldorian? And Darroth?
  • Tvistor said:
    You fiends took Brotista. I'm so cold and alone now.

Jump into my manly arms like a bro and join Shallam.

(I have a taser if you do anything suspicious to me besides brohugging)

• edited November 2012
    Rajan said:
    Wasn't Cooper Mhaldorian? And Darroth?
    I was in Mhaldor from about...20 years after it's creation until ~y500, spending most of it as some form of Minister or Viceroy.

• Cooper's pretty
  • I like Jhui.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Rajan said:
    I meant more recently, Darroth and Cooper have been in Shallam for over a IC century AFAIK.  Mhaldor seemingly got a lot of Hashan converts recently and got Mico.

@Tvistor - Wasn't Batista Shallamese first?  

• Achilles said:
    Rajan said:
    I meant more recently, Darroth and Cooper have been in Shallam for over a IC century AFAIK.  Mhaldor seemingly got a lot of Hashan converts recently and got Mico.

Shh, we don't speak about that around here.
  • Because I feel a little bad. Sorry to Quei for getting caught in the fracas when I jumped Turoi. Wouldn't have hit you if you just watched but I didn't like having to do it all the same. :/
    Kaden said:
    Because I feel a little bad. Sorry to Quei for getting caught in the fracas when I jumped Turoi. Wouldn't have hit you if you just watched but I didn't like having to do it all the same. :/
    What, are you sure you live in the right city?
  • edited November 2012
    Achilles said:
    Rajan said:

Khalaz. Yes, I know he is no longer Shallamese. But seriously, he was a House leader in Mhaldor and you guys just welcome him with open arms. And then are perfectly fine with him House-jumping two or three times. 

Goddamn quotes y u no work
    He didn't switch overnight. Paid a huge fine. Wasn't able to keep full knight status with the Templars. And I don't think many welcomed him either. Shallam isn't very forgiving IMO.
  • Well, you guys were certainly forgiving enough to let him lead raid defenses. Maybe Shallam just has so few combatants that they take whatever help is offered when raided, but I wouldn't be trusting an ex-Mhaldorian with leading Shallam defenses within a rl week or two of them quitting if I were Shallamese.
    Khalaz led raid defenses???
  • Surprise, Mhaldor has actually commandeered the Shallamite raid defense in a brilliant attempt to destroy Ashtan.

It didn't work because we commandeered the Shallamite raid defense, and you guys let [REDACTED] hang out there.

• Achilles said:
    Kaden said:
    Because I feel a little bad. Sorry to Quei for getting caught in the fracas when I jumped Turoi. Wouldn't have hit you if you just watched but I didn't like having to do it all the same. :/
    What, are you sure you live in the right city?
    How do you mean? o.oa
  • Sorry I dropped a huge project for RL duties. I felt amazingly bad thinking that RL>IC. Fact of the matter is.. IC>RL. I hope one of you learns from my mistake.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • "So you agree, you think you're really pretty?" I feel old when 'Mean Girls' reminds me of 'Heathers.'

• Mean Girls reminds me of a team Lindsay Lohan was hot.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Sherazad said:
    :( I feel old when instead of Glee, Krypton's post makes me think of this:

I was actually looking for this, but I couldn't find a Mean Girls .gif with the entire quote. I doubt that sentence was ever even uttered in Glee.
  • Tagg said:
    Mean Girls reminds me of a team Lindsay Lohan was hot.

Lindsay Lohan is such a swamp donkey.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • I'm sorry I'm often a silly goofball, but baby I was born this way.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Sorry @Xenomorph, really didn't intend for you to die after the duel. I forgot to call retardation with me when I was going to get food and I feel really bad about it. :(