PK Experience Gain v Loss

13»

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Bashing from level 80 to 81 was way faster than 99 to 100. The difference was, I have already become totally numb and dead to the world of bashing I didn't notice at that point.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Don't say that, @Saeva, bb, pls. pls no. I'm at 86 and I almost wanted to try for dragon.... WHY?!
  • Psst Daslin, you get dragon at 99 and 98 to 99 is way less than 99 to 100.
  • I can't remember the statistics, maybe @Sena can, but it's something like:

92.5 -> 99 is the same as 1->92.5

As well as:

99-102 is 2-3x more XP than 1-99
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I just hit 102 very recently, and I would absolutely believe that formula. Took forever. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    ..this still doesn't help my sadness at the speed of exp gain.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Daslin said:
    Just kill your strongest clone daily. 0.6% free experience at level 87 for the win!
    (I say free but OH GOD THE PAIN)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

Yeah... even hit/run, dragon takes me forever.
  • The strongest one killed me in 5 bites, damn Serpent

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    Hit/run bro. Seriously. It takes me 10 mins for dragon, but if I do jester strongest, it's like... 5 mins tops
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Daslin said:
    Just a shame there's no-one in the same city or order as you who hunts almost obsessively...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Klendathu said:
    Daslin said:
    Just a shame there's no-one in the same city or order as you who hunts almost obsessively...
    You should drag me along, I'll be the non-replying random guy following you around while munching crisps and watching anime while you murder a continent!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Tharvis said:
    Klendathu said:
    Daslin said:
    You should drag me along, I'll be the non-replying random guy following you around while munching crisps and watching anime while you murder a continent!
    It's not murder, it's liberation. I'm freeing them from their mortal bonds so they can truly experience the Infinite /indoctrination

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    He also doesn't like people who don't hit.