Memorable quotes

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Synbios said:
    Student of Purity, Ada Young says to a fiery efreeti, "Something is wrong with you."

The efreeti begins to spin faster and faster, and suddenly disappears in a blaze of flame.

Student of Purity, Ada Young says, "Aww."

Now look what you did, Ada. Efreeti have feelings too, you know. :(
    Doesn't this look better? >.>
  • @Oceana: Spur of the moment c/p.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited November 2012
    Mannimar said:
    @Krypton's sig fits for every post he makes...
    It also fits this perfectly:

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited November 2012
    Iaeum, a distinguished thrall says, "Thank you, Minister. It is a pleasure to toil for the Lord's 
    great city."

Iaeum, a distinguished thrall lowers his head respectfully before you.

You say in Mhaldorian in a cool, silken voice, "That it is."

Careful not to dishevel his clothing or crinkle a scroll, Iaeum, a distinguished thrall, departs to 
    the north.

Ministers Assembly. (Mhaldor)
    Evidenced by bookshelves pushed into the corners, stuffed with stacks of paper and vellum scrolls, 
    this cramped room is designated for the storage of documents. Pictures of beasts line the walls and 
    adorn tapestries, appearing out of place in this otherwise unimpressive chamber. Suspended from a 
    thin chain, three candles burn overhead, providing enough light to illuminate the interior of this 
    confined room. An old desk is positioned next to one of the bookcases, with a chair standing before 
    it, and a quill and inkwell placed upon its surface. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see a single exit leading north (closed door).

Whatever skill he has that lets him do that (while alive, nitpickers), I want it.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Jurixe said:
    Iaeum, a distinguished thrall says, "Thank you, Minister. It is a pleasure to toil for the Lord's 
    great city."

Iaeum, a distinguished thrall lowers his head respectfully before you.

You say in Mhaldorian in a cool, silken voice, "That it is."

Careful not to dishevel his clothing or crinkle a scroll, Iaeum, a distinguished thrall, departs to 
    the north.

Ministers Assembly. (Mhaldor)
    Evidenced by bookshelves pushed into the corners, stuffed with stacks of paper and vellum scrolls, 
    this cramped room is designated for the storage of documents. Pictures of beasts line the walls and 
    adorn tapestries, appearing out of place in this otherwise unimpressive chamber. Suspended from a 
    thin chain, three candles burn overhead, providing enough light to illuminate the interior of this 
    confined room. An old desk is positioned next to one of the bookcases, with a chair standing before 
    it, and a quill and inkwell placed upon its surface. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. 
    A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
    You see a single exit leading north (closed door).

Whatever skill he has that lets him do that (while alive, nitpickers), I want it.

Clearly he has the new Evade skill that is currently in the works, under the category "How can we milk more tears of despair from nonserpents/nonblademasters?"

• A new character named Alicelovesex has been created.

.... Oh does she now? Cause that's exactly someone I'd want to mudsex with.

:-q
  • New Character
    A new character named Asia has been created.

:|
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Krypton said:
    Mannimar said:
    @Krypton's sig fits for every post he makes...
    It also fits this perfectly:

I am disappointed you didn't post the original version.

Very, very, very disappointed.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Erasariel said:
    I am disappointed you didn't post the original version.

Very, very, very disappointed.
    The original doesn't sync up with the GIF quite as nicely.
  • Tagg said:

With a sudden 'pop' a wyvern is summoned into the room by the dragon!

I keep imagining little bubbles following Yudhi that pop into adorable little FLESH-RAVAGING wyverns.

• Tagg said:
    I believe you mean 'He has the prototype Anklet of Evasion'

You mean Anklet of Evasion MKII. It happens to be a recipe-type artefact, requiring a combination of 1000 credits...and a Veil. Eliminates the effect of the Veil, and you may not buy a new Veil while holding the Anklet.

Idelisa said:
    A new character named Alicelovesex has been created.

.... Oh does she now? Cause that's exactly someone I'd want to mudsex with.

:-q

I don't know, for all we know she probably is looking for her Achaean ex-boyfriend(Alice loves ex) in a mad attempt to make him love her again. And if drugging him, taking him to her room, sealing the doors with superglue and cutting off all communication is necessary, well, she'll probably buy out the superglue stocks.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited November 2012
    So I'm learning Tattoos from Peak, and I see Crythril making a lot of commotion, then notice this:

Crythril says, "PAK."
    Peak explains that the art of Tattoos is as much a mystical art as it is physical. As he explains 
    the concentration required to imprint a tattoo on another person's body, his face wrinkles with 
    intensity and the inks begin to form various patterns in mid-air.
    Crythril flaps his arms madly.
    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Crythril.
    Peak relaxes, allowing the inks to disperse into the air as he whispers of master Tattoo 
    practitioners being able to hold twice as many tattoos on their body.
    Ruth has been slain by the might of Sir Gyrth Shiva, the Ithmian Knight.
    Storing his remaining inks, Peak bows to you, the lesson in Tattoos complete.
     learn 15 tattoos from peak 
    You request of Peak that he impart some of his knowledge of Tattoos to you.
    Peak takes out a few pellets of coloured ink, nodding towards you as the lesson in Tattoos begins.
    Swanne has been slain by the might of Gloom, the Occultist.
    Peak gives a brief history lesson on the art of tattooing, briefly explaining on how the tsol'aa 
    have perfected the art of imbuing inked patterns with various powers.
    As a demonstration of the power of Tattoos, Peak asks you to throw a punch at him.
    You hesitate for a moment, before lashing out with a quick jab towards Peak's stomach. He touches a 
    shield tattoo with a smile. You are surprised as a near-invisible magic shield repels your fist 
    easily.
    [spoiler]Crythril jacks off quietly in the corner.[/spoiler]
    Peak begins to give examples of useful tattoos, such as the life-giving boar tattoo, the shield-
    breaking hammer tattoo, and the life-saving starburst tattoo, among others. He reminds you that 
    these powers can be activated with but a simple touch.
    Peak takes small samples of ink and begins to teach about the correct way of mixing the colours 
    together, such that they distribute themselves evenly once the inking process begins.[/spoiler]

As if that wasn't awkward enough...I just ignore it, and try to finish up my lessons, but he keeps trying to be more and more obvious about it.

Peak relaxes, allowing the inks to disperse into the air as he whispers of master Tattoo 
    practitioners being able to hold twice as many tattoos on their body.
    [spoiler]Crythril JACKS OFF QUIETLY IN THE CORNER! GODDAMNIT.[/spoiler]Storing his remaining inks, Peak bows to you, the lesson in Tattoos complete. learn 15 tattoos from peak You are simply incapable of learning more at this time, apprentice.doff peakYou doff your hat cordially at Peak.say to peak thanksYou say to Peak in a deep, strong voice, "Thanks."nOutside the Royal Blacksmith.The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A rune resembling a horse has been sketched into the ground here (raido: return location). A sewer grate looms darkly beneath your feet. A runic totem is planted in the ground. There are 5 Ashtani corsairs here.  A huge statue of the Scimitar of Yen-Sorte stands here, thrusting skywards.You see exits leading north (open door), northeast (open door), east (open door), southeast, south (open door), southwest, west (open door), and northwest (open door).Adjusting his hat, an Ashtani corsair nods his head at you with a rakish smile.
    Thankfully, lessons were finished and I could get the hell out of there.

• I can't believe he used to walk around Mhaldor. God knows what he did.

• Kresslack said:
    So I'm learning Tattoos from Peak, and I see Crythril making a lot of commotion, then notice this:

-Crythril being a -tarded jackass-
    Wanna doubleteam him? >.>
  • edited November 2012

Kresslack said:

CAST CRYTHRIL ILLUSION (or whatever syntax) You feel several mocking glares upon you, making you feel insecure and FOREVER ALONE.

Seriously that's just sad.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Kresslack said:

You two still wouldn't be able to kill him.
  • I won't condone anything he ever emotes, but this is basically what happens when you don't have any post-dragon things to do. He's something like level 108 and has gotten severely bored with Achaea.
  • Oh, that makes more sense now. Like most bored men, he --

Nevermind.

• Peak said:
    I won't condone anything he ever emotes, but this is basically what happens when you don't have any post-dragon things to do. He's something like level 108 and has gotten severely bored with Achaea.

No, that's just Crythril being Crythril. There's always something to do in Achaea. Spouting off about Microsoft and Toyota is something to do, but it skews to the sticky-lipped manchild side of things.

It has little to do with boredom, and everything to do with a crippling lack of social skills. Just scrape him out like a tumour and be done.
  • Peak said:
    I won't condone anything he ever emotes, but this is basically what happens when you don't have any post-dragon things to do. He's something like level 108 and has gotten severely bored with Achaea.

He should take a page from Penwize. 

I'll be going now. That was low, even for me.

• Yes, because being MOAR DRAGON is something to do after achieving dragon. 

R.I.P. getting dragon
  • Peak said:
    Yes, because being MOAR DRAGON is something to do after achieving dragon. 

R.I.P. getting dragon

@Peak: The solution to your problems is always getting dragon.

And if that doesn't work, use more dragon.

Already a dragon? YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH DRAGON. NOW GET TO MASHING THE F1 BUTTON.

• edited November 2012
    Synbios said:
    Peak said:
    Yes, because being MOAR DRAGON is something to do after achieving dragon. 

R.I.P. getting dragon

@Peak: The solution to your problems is always getting dragon.

And if that doesn't work, use more dragon.

Already a dragon? YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH DRAGON. NOW GET TO MASHING THE F1 BUTTON.
    @Synbios Your logic is irrefutable; I concede.