Sapience Today

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Issue 17!

!image

• @Arador: That's terrible, man. So do you have another Divinity taking over his column? I heard that Astrology's the craze among the girls today.

• I wanted to do an Astrology column but sadly the Alchemists threatened to sue. Lord Phaestus sent in a few articles but they were too short and our focus groups said all the references to hot steel were a bit too erotic.

• Who cares about 'too erotic'? The sensible truth should never get in the way of massive sensational advice columns!

• You don't need to hear it from me, you already know. But these are extremely entertaining!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Arador, please make another issue. I promise I'll stand still in the arena next time we 'duel' if you do!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• @Jurixe, that is an attractive offer.

I have been building up article ideas again, once I have 6 or so, I can make another issue.

• Hahaha, love it, Arador. Sign me up for a 3 year subscription!

Those cops had NO WARRANT when they took me brooms!

I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • @Arador Reading these really cheered me up, thanks :)
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Brilliant! I love it. Will have to steal a few for the new issue.

• Tempted to make Shallam-related headlines, but I will be stepping on too many toes if I go on ahead with that.

• Tut tut Synbios, think of the children! ....Mingruk flinging ormyrr on this Mayan to Phaestian planet please.
  • Yay Cameo!.... Not yay because it's probably true :(
  • "December 21th."
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    "December 21th."

Shallam was only the beginning.

• @Arador, hire @Trey to do your marketing for those subscriptions. He can apparently make anything sound desirable.

Also Vivisex calendar? Where's my copy?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Came here thinking there was a new issue.

My heart, it is broken. :(

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)