Bring Back Anarchaea

There was a time, long long ago, where Achaea got completely fucked up. It was hilarious and fun and, for a time, everyone put aside their grievances to have a good time.

I want to petition that the Admin create a yearly week-long event (so like one week every RL year) to just kick back and go absolutely crazy with absolutely 0 consequences whatsoever. Join another faction! Go mudsex that enemy you've wanted to bang! Trade in all your arties and try out that veil! Go dive Ugrach until you go to Minia! Blow up an entire city! It doesn't matter because it's not real!

I think something like this would go a long way towards relieving some of the pressure that a lot of our players experience from constant conflict (especially with this war going on). Just something to consider! @Sarapis @Tecton @Makarios plz

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Yes yes,  please please.  Would definitely be amusing every once in a while to be able to just go nuts.  Divine can play too! 

• Memorable yes, fun not so much. The highways were totemed up. One person grove summoned and killed me whenever I walked into a forest. I kept getting killed by people I'd never met.There wasn't much to do (without getting killed) other than sit at Crossroads and talk to the same people I'd talk to in the regular game.

• Korben said:

Memorable yes, fun not so much. The highways were totemed up. One person grove summoned and killed me whenever I walked into a forest. I kept getting killed by people I'd never met.There wasn't much to do (without getting killed) other than sit at Crossroads and talk to the same people I'd talk to in the regular game.

Obviously it's not for everybody, but the opportunity to test class/race combinations without expense is pretty neat.

• I loved it. It was a test for new servers IIRC, and there was no repercussions for anyone since they were two separate games. I absolutely loved it and made a couple friends out of some city enemies. Yes please!

meh

• Mmm I remember getting Sartan with a JITB at NoT. Fun times

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Maybe make it so you're 'tagged' for the duration, in case you don't want to be part of that jazz.

Sounds fun, though.

*Animated Signature*

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Would just have to run it on the server they use for combat testing.  No tag required.  Please give us instant rezz though. . You die a ton.  

• Oh hell yeah. I remember logging in and reading city logs where the gods had slayed all the guards. Anything went. Though I think I got pissed off cause I tried to die back to Minia, did, but then still couldn't get back in to hang out with the pixies and imps. 

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas

<Person> survived the great dream.

(or something)

miss you Clementius

• Yes. YES. Bring it back! 

• edited August 2014
    Synbios said:
    Trey said:
    This would make the best April Fools joke of all time. Not Anarchaea, just telling people that the servers swapped over and to go nuts, then letting everyone know after 24 hours that it wasn't Anarchaea and there'll be no rollbacks.

The above scenario is currently playing in my imagination. Cue all the "MY GODS, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" looks of horror, followed by shouts of "WHO'S THE FATHER?" "I WAS DRUNK AND DIDN'T KNOW BETTER" "I HATE YOU, MOM-BROTHER" and the like.

It will be glorious.

@Trey: On further contemplation, take it two quantum leaps further: extend the deception to the non-admin Gods as well(that is to say, inform Deucalion, Aurora, Sartan, etc. that they can also let loose in the notactuallyAnarchaeaIliedaboutitbeingaserverswapsorrynotsorry situation). Sartan for Dawnblade Patron would bring back fond memories, especially for those who were from the Templars. 

• Krypton said:

A classic.  I love that part of it actually had to be cut out because "damned near x-rated".

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.

I want this.

yes, sir.
  • ValdusValdus Australia
    Do eeeeet!

Viva la Bluef.
  • The people have spoken!
  • The year 666 is coming up -- that could be an appropriate time to do something like this...

The Truths hurt. Always.
  • Wait you mean all this time my actions have had consequences?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.