Help.

Sooo I was testing out being a gopher morph and went underground... now im lost and cant seem to burrow out of the ground.

I have Cerebral Palsy, so it'll take me a bit to learn things so please try to be patient with me.

Comments

• If the problem is that you don't know how, the command is BURROW ABOVE.

• aha ago, thanks for the info :)

I have Cerebral Palsy, so it'll take me a bit to learn things so please try to be patient with me.

• Lol. My first sanding.  Took me forever to figure out how to get out

• It's actually possible to get permanently stuck underground with no way out. In that case, you have to do an issue me.

• lol, how?

• AustereAustere Tennessee

Sandling beside a road in a one exit room and someone flood? Also genuinely Interested

• Austere said:

Sandling beside a road in a one exit room and someone flood? Also genuinely Interested

@Saeva :smile: 

• Could also freeze ground. Just saying. :D

• One time I got clever and set the alias for burrow to do something I forget. Of course, I used the internal alias engine, so I could never burrow back up. Had to have someone come all the way up to the Istar jungle and dig me out.

That was a fun day.

• If you get agoraphobia and then burrow, you will be permanently stuck underground. Used to happen to me every once in a while. Not sure if still broken.