OOC Raves

Comments

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Made it through my second day on the paper route alive, it took forever, but I got it done.

Also one of the bosses is a biologist and said he would keep an eye out for jobs at his company for me. If he lands me a job I would consider it all worth it!
  • My school seems to have an amazingly high concentration of incredibly nice (and really cool) people. People I barely know seem to genuinely care about how I'm doing.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    My school seems to have an amazingly high concentration of incredibly nice (and really cool) people. People I barely know seem to genuinely care about how I'm doing.

They're obviously out to get something from you. Possibly even summoning in a gank squad. You must guard your most vital areas.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Paper route day three went 100x better than day 1 and day 2 combined. The guys who run the place have been extremely and surprisingly patience, understanding, and helpful too. Still need to get a new tire lately though...
  • Vayne said:
    Paper route day three went 100x better than day 1 and day 2 combined. The guys who run the place have been extremely and surprisingly patience, understanding, and helpful too. Still need to get a new tire lately though...
    After a long, hard day, Vayne came home, was too tired to remember to put his kickstand down after he got off of his bike, and sighed when it fell over, but said nothing. After all, the bicycle was also two-tyred.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited August 2012
    @Boosteya There, got my quote-thing badge.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thank you Issac, for choose to go another direction, thus not interfering with my trip Friday.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Ruth: Happy birthday! :D

This is in raves because birthdays are always raves. And August babies are the best!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Happy birthday @Ruth!!!
  • XerXer Langley
    Happy birthday @Ruth
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    edited August 2012
    Jurixe said:

This is in raves because birthdays are always raves. And August babies are the best!
    this is like a trap.  if i disagree, it means i don't wish happy birthday.  but if i like, that means i think august babies are the best.

edit: happy birthday to @Ruth
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Like another comment then!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Ruth Happy Birthday.

After 2 months of being off work I started a new job. Which is the same as my old job only with better pay.

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.
    edited August 2012
    Ellodin said:
    Jurixe said:

this is like a trap.  if i disagree, it means i don't wish happy birthday.  but if i like, that means i think august babies are the best.

edit: happy birthday to @Ruth

August babies are the best. :D

Okay I don't know why my formatting is screwing up because it doesn't look like this in the edit box

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Thanks, people, awwww. <3 Also Dethea your sig is awesome.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Yay have cakes, roof
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• The first thing I cooked in my new apartment:
    pre-inferno (oven)

after 45 minutes in hell:

I'm not even remotely vegetarian... hell, I'm Texan.
    [spoiler] Yes, it was wonderful. [/spoiler]
  • I skipped dinner today and you're making me hungry :(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited August 2012
    Bonko disliking every one of my post makes me smile deep inside. Have to admire that level of commitment. :)

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    @Peak omg what is in that? *drool*
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Jurixe said:
    I got a job offer :D:D:D:D:D

I'm going to say it was because they asked me 'what do you do in your spare time?' and I started explaining about Achaea.

And one of them goes, 'so like, a text-based roleplaying game?'
    I am curious, how was that perceived?
  • I just passed my driving test.

Took bloody long enough.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Congrats Chryenth!

I succeeded only on the third try...
  • First try, but I was planning to have done it in May.

Oceana said:
    Jurixe said:
    I got a job offer :D:D:D:D:D

I'm going to say it was because they asked me 'what do you do in your spare time?' and I started explaining about Achaea.

And one of them goes, 'so like, a text-based roleplaying game?'
    I am curious, how was that perceived?
    Well, turns out she actually had a friend who played MUDs, which was how she knew it. I guess it was perceived as a good thing, since I was interviewing for a subeditor position. (I hope!)

I asked her if her friend played Achaea, but no recognition so I guess she didn't know or that wasn't it. Can't have it all!

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    So my sister will be off to Spain for a year, we have a hot cold relationship that works well for us for the most part... Anywho, finally decided to look in my wallet and gather up my spare bills laying around my room and came up with 300 or so bucks. So I bought myself GW2 since I still have 3 weeks before school starts for me... and I gave my sister 140 bucks so she can go get herself something nice. I could of used the money to fix my other computers but meh... it can wait, and I know it'll perk her up since she thinks no one will miss her when she's gone. ^^ little sisters are so funny. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• edited August 2012
    Sherazad said:
    @Peak omg what is in that? *drool*
    Ratatouille! Disney-Pixar style

It goes: zucchini, (yellow) squash, red&yellow bell pepper, zuccini, squash, eggplant, (repeat 60 more times) tomato paste + chopped onion + garlic + olive oil + lil water mixed up underneath and thyme, salt, and pepper on top
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Finish work, will be in Atlanta by tomorrow morning for DragonCon and Wolf Fest. Have been looking forward to this all year. Will be meeting up with some good friends I don't get to see often, and shenanigans. Ohhh, the shenanigans.