Plug.dj Achaea - Be your own DJ for Achaea!

Comments

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(

PEOPLE EXIST?!

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

yw

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas

playing 2x2 sets with whomever Reindeer is

• Wasn't ReindeerPopNudeSkin @Xith?

• No, that was DJJazzyXith. ;D

And I need to figure out how to log back into that profile.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Then given the flamboyantly gay subject matters of some of Reindeer's clips (I'm not being judgemental, there was a song literally named "Gay Bar"), it could have been @Achimrst or @Bonko. Most likely the former, since I don't think Bonko bothers with plug.dj. 

• Yeah I remember. He played some... stuff.

• I remember @Bonko being in plug.dj before.

• We're live, again.

Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• edited August 2014
    Siduri said:

Then given the flamboyantly gay subject matters of some of Reindeer's clips (I'm not being judgemental, there was a song literally named "Gay Bar"), it could have been @Achimrst or @Bonko. Most likely the former, since I don't think Bonko bothers with plug.dj. 

Let's start a war

Start a nuclear war

In the gay bar

gay bar

Same group-

• Why for art thou evoking me?

• Achimrst said:

Why for art thou evoking me?

Because you're gay. Also because I wasn't, I was quoting a post that invoked you. 

• Trey said:
    Achimrst said:

Why for art thou evoking me?

Because you're gay. Also because I wasn't, I was quoting a post that invoked you. 

Nay I say! Forth this day you shall no longer call upon the Homosexual!

• Texel said:

We're live, again.

Really? Still noone there.

playing some tunes, gonna be on for a few hours

BTW, plug.dj updated their website. When you login again it'll have you make an email login and password (carried over from Twitter). Pick a name you like because you can no longer change it.

Lots of new avatars and a few new features.

• The avatars are ugly and trash

Achimrst said:
    The avatars are ugly and trash

• Hyperlith said:
    Achimrst said:
    The avatars are ugly and trash

• I signed up for this to have someone give me some music suggestions and no one is there. :(
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    omg, I'm there now, and I want to cry, I miss the old one :(
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Halios said:
    I signed up for this to have someone give me some music suggestions and no one is there. :(
    We try to promote a positive environment by counteracting anyone playing emo stuff with ridiculously hardcore satanic deathmetal and/or gangsta rap and/or various subgenres of electronic music that sound like Megatron taking a giant steamy shit.
  • Strata said:
    Halios said:
    I signed up for this to have someone give me some music suggestions and no one is there. :(
    We try to promote a positive environment by counteracting anyone playing emo stuff with ridiculously hardcore satanic deathmetal and/or gangsta rap and/or various subgenres of electronic music that sound like Megatron taking a giant steamy shit.
    Doesn't everyone play electronic music that sounds like Megatron taking a giant steamy shit?
    Nope, I play electronic music that sounds like Megatron taking a giant steamy shit in India.

True story.
    unce unce unce unceunceunce, unce unce unce

• :O I should figure out how to log back into my main profile. Cause fucking Google makes IDs and everything too confusing
  • K we're doing this again.
    There's an OOC clan for this give the sneijder kid a tell if you'd like to join. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• SHAMELESS PLUG.