That time of year

2»

Comments

• Ruth said:

If I said I could mostly do 9pm+ weekdays on GMT +8, would that help in scheduling a time to play?

If my calculations are correct, we can make that work -if- the rest of the group is willing to wake up very early. I think right now it's about a thirteen-hour difference; I'm happy to try and accommodate, but it'd really be up to everyone else if they're willing to get up that early. I know Trey wanted to do something weekends, though, so two groups might be a good idea, too!

• edited August 2014

@Ruth

9pm+ on weekdays means 11pm+ on weekdays for me, which is a no-go except for friday nights (and sat nights, if applicable)

• Saturday lookin' a little better, isn't it!

• So... If there's a number of people here who want to do something like this, but are restricted due to not running on American timezones, chirp up?

We can get a second group going that's independent of the 'Murican group. Would need a GM and people to play, though.

I run on GMT+10. Available 6pm+ weekdays cept Tuesdays, and most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays. That is 0800GMT+0, fyi.