Crown Market

Would it be plausible to set up a Crown Market, sort of like the Credit Market listings? Seems would make it a lot easier to manage the buying and selling of them if something like that were set up. The commands could reflect the Credit market commands, just for Crowns instead of credits.

Comments

• Not sure many people would use that. Some of the crown sellers seem to be rather mindful of who they're selling to in order to avoid selling to city enemies, order enemies, or the entirety of Mhaldor. If the crown market doesn't allow that, they might just choose to not use it. If it does, you would still have a hard time finding crown sellers as member of certain factions/enemy to others.

• Lacertix said:

Not sure many people would use that. Some of the crown sellers seem to be rather mindful of who they're selling to in order to avoid selling to city enemies, order enemies, or the entirety of Mhaldor. If the crown market doesn't allow that, they might just choose to not use it. If it does, you would still have a hard time finding crown sellers as member of certain factions/enemy to others.

I'm gonna have to disagree. People are mindful now BECAUSE there is no system like that. I'm sure all of Target isn't like hey you can't use the credit market cause we don't condone the buying and selling of credits to heathens, although I'm sure that has happened on a case by case basis that is the exception not the rule.

+1 great iNot

This would also eliminate that talk around like:

(Market) x says, "Selling crowns"

Then everyone sends tell only to find they won't sell to them or they are to high priced. This sort of system would allow for sells to set a no haggle price and create a competitive market, while allowing the shopper to receive the goods at a price he seems fair. Plus doing this doesn't mean we have to abolish the current system so if we have that hard core raticalist he can be happy too.

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• why is everyone laughing at me its not funny...

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Just put in Imperian's Promo Market system (which lets you sell anything from their equivalent of Mayan Crowns, to artefact pieces, to vanity pets, and really just about any artefact type item).

• I keep reading this as Clown Market :(

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

I think this is a great idea, and I give my official Hashan stamp-of-approval. Not that that means much :P

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Nim said:

I keep reading this as Clown Market :(

I think a Clown Market is a grand idea.