HAPPY BIRTHDAEVA

Just wanted to pop in and administer birthday wishes and kai chokes!

AHHHHHHHHH BIRTHDAY TIME @SAEVA

(pic of @Kross courtesy of someone who isn't me)

Saeva said:
If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
Xenomorph said:
heh. Mathowned.
Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
4/16/0:41
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• I am crying. That's my favourite thing in the world. haha yessssss

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

she literally can't stop crying

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • hahaha blingy babies noooooooo and I can't stop laughing some more

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • If you watch the unicorn gif with the metalocalypse playing it's beyond amazing!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Ugh I can't stop laughing.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Mathonwy said:

In case anyone doesn't happen to know the source of this:

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • #justTSwiftbdaygifs

CC: @Lyndee

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • There's still time, god damn it.

• edited August 2014