What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Handled some House business, chilled at Crossroads. Really kinda stuck in limbo for the moment: Not sure if I should waste effort doing House stuff with the Renaissance (maybe?) coming, or what. Wrapped up a competition with some legit payouts (53 credits total rewarded among 4 people with another 7 credits that went unrewarded due to no 2nd place finishers in those particular brackets). Competition didn't stir up any activity despite running for an IG year-ish. 

On top of that the little conflict Hashan has had has been distributed between 3 different cities... so I'm not sure which to pursue there, and there's always the chance I might pursue conflict with one and end up with a 2 front war. Just been a bleh time lately.

• edited August 2014
    Logged in. Logged out. Went to work. Missed Achaea.

Tl;dr Nothing new.

• afked on a ship! 

• Got denied by @Sarapis. Again.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Cleaned the Duchess's handkerchief. In your face, @Rispok‌

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I went on a fun hunting trip with a few other Targossians, and giggled at Aje's threats of vengeance.

I also gained a level and a half because of hunting areas that I just found! Excellent, excellent.

• got axekicked by Alinoe when I logged in at fish street

• Accidentally afk'd for 2 hours off guards with no repercussion and then went on to not doing much which segued into a raid defense where I did decently until my laptop hibernated on defendable. :(

Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Revamped the Order of Thurisaz's Squirehood program. Brain hurts now.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• @Daeir: I guess that makes it "official".

• Received half a dozen novices, again, to deal with directly. 

Woot!

/s

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Had about 500 arrows decay because I've been semi-dormant. Hashan isn't an arrow.... damn.

• TraelorTraelor Columbia, SC
    edited August 2014
    Bought @Cynlael's GUI and love it.

Killed @Kandra with a meteor arrow (wheee).

Had fun religious zealot RP with @Lilian and @Iofielle‌.

Had a wonderful time with my Beloved friends, and got to have a little Captain of the Guard RP right at the end which was also lovely.

Oh and those new Priest changes! Yeah I like those a lot.

Traelor - Saving the day since 594

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited August 2014

I found out that my class is potentially being gutted and turned into something I might not even want to play anymore, giving me terrible flashbacks of the disappointment and turmoil that was the emergence of the Limorasi in Imperian. Oh, joy. :(

• I didn't log in. Again.

#coolstories

• Tisel said:

Found a pair of tiny white lace panties, with little red hearts, laying on the ground in the forest. Realized they belonged to a gold dragon. Decided I never want to know how they got dropped.

With apt use of the central incisors, would be my guess.

• I had a nice long talk, with an IC friend.

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Wash your hands, bro!