Godzilla

Just came across this system. Before purchasing and using it, I wanted to make sure it was legit. It seems like the automation would be against Achaea's rules.

Traelor - Saving the day since 594

Comments

• Holy crap, you know this means your banned from the arena events from now on right? ;)

• TraelorTraelor Columbia, SC
    Haha, well I've never used it, I just found out about it today. There's been a big discussion about it in a clan.

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    must be a password jacker... not sure if legit.

• Btw Ernam mate. If you're gonna try and make a log of it performing 'top tier' then you should probably test it on someone who's a) Parrying properly, b) Using rebounding (In the instance where rebounding can work against it, like you did), c) using tree tattoo and the most important d) ACTUALLY FIGHTING BACK.

Brb gonna make a script that has a guaranteed chance to behead someone who's standing there looking at you, doing nothing but looking at you.

• edited August 2014

500cr for an offense script... yea no. Even Fillin's Crown system in lusternia went for cheaper, and his had absolutely everything you could think of from bashing to curing to offense

• Citadel and Tripwire are less than half that price, as well (in Aetolia) and it's got offence, defence, curing, bashing, automatic priority switching and everything. (Citadel's free for non-undead now, too) - Lol.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

To be fair to Ernam (the fastest milkman in the West), the system looks pretty good as a tracker for your opponent's afflictions, but I don't think it's worth 500cr 

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • To play devils advocate here, it isn't automated, is it? I mean, looking at everything I can see, I see an affliction tracker that (with a bit of coding knowledge) can be edited to be automated. 

...the same way DOR Kill (PERSON) is automated.

Am I missing something? 

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Wait isn't @Ernam banned and unable to comment? 

Passive indifference aside, and for what it's worth, it seems a little bit like a cheapshot to not give the guy at least a chance to comment. 

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• TraelorTraelor Columbia, SC
    edited August 2014
    Aelios said:
    Wait isn't @Ernam banned and unable to comment? 

Passive indifference aside, and for what it's worth, it seems a little bit like a cheapshot to not give the guy at least a chance to comment. 

Thankfully, he already did:

1. (Project 9): Ernam says, "My system doesn't automate combat. It is a tracker."
    2. (Project 9): Ernam says, "If you choose to use it for automation, that's up to you. But it's totally
    3. legal to do so."
    4. (Project 9): Ernam says, "I've AFK killed jinsun with it several times."

5. (Project 9): Ernam says, "It is 100% legal, Sarapis has read the site."

6. (Project 9): Ernam says, "Feel free to send the link to Sarapis. I already have."

• @ernam isn't a bad guy but you all go after him so hard how can you not expect him to lash out?

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

I find it funny that people have already bought Strata's work. Oh wait. I mean Ernam's work. But seriously, @Morthif If you'd have seen -all- the shit he spewed on P9 yesterday? You wouldn't even care about his lil explosions. It becomes hysterical.

• Daslin said:

I find it funny that people have already bought Strata's work. Oh wait. I mean Ernam's work. But seriously, @Morthif If you'd have seen -all- the shit he spewed on P9 yesterday? You wouldn't even care about his lil explosions. It becomes hysterical.

@ernam is his own worst enemy but man some of you are trying pretty hard to beat him at it.

That being said he does need to learn to not bite back at the trolls

• Morthif said:
    Daslin said:

@ernam is his own worst enemy but man some of you are trying pretty hard to beat him at it.

That being said he does need to learn to not bite back at the trolls

Morthif said:

@ernam isn't a bad guy but you all go after him so hard how can you not expect him to lash out?

Sums up the entire rants section. 

• Welp, seconds abuse :(

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    How much longer will he continue to lie to himself and believe what he's doing isn't the biggest tool move ever?
    Keeping the system private and only offering it to specific people - while those people are all reporting back to me saying "Ernam stole your stuff." - and the fact that you never once mentioned building such a thing to me means that everything said here is a lie.

Most of Cathy's system was derived from Gnaeus, which was derived from mine. Not to mention Cathy's brief membership in Strata's house. It doesn't matter how many layers of separation you put between it - you deliberately kept it private because you knew this kind of reaction would happen.

I don't care - nor does anyone else care about a "mathematically perfect" tracking script that is "truly incredible" that was inspired and/or derived from other players whom you gave 0 recognition for. Not to mention the fact that it's ridiculously priced. Hell even Vadi gives thanks to his customers. The only thing you'll accomplish with Godzilla is more limelight as a trolling douche bag.

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind

Okay, despite knowing better, I'll let myself get sucked in here anyway.

For clarification's sake, I am NOT the one who brought up Godzilla on the clan, it was already being discussed. What I did add to the conversation was a simple breakdown of the truth - that when you cold-called me to sell me Godzilla, you DID NOT tell me how much you were selling it for, despite my queries. You linked me to the site, glossed over the question, and I found it myself - at which point I told you it was out of my price range. You never, at any time in our brief exchange, indicated to me the information was to be kept private, or was in any way, shape, or form, secret - not the cost, nor the existence of the system itself.

Your method of handling this was to send me a tell informing me that I was being douchey, without even letting me know which the douchey part was.

You wanna call me out, go ahead. But please make sure that when you do, 1) you let me know what the hell you're actually calling me out for, and 2) that I'm legitimately being an asshole.

• BluefBluef Delos
    edited August 2014
    Bean said:

ErnamErnam Posts: 769 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I do not....

@Ernam is banned so how @Bean can see his posting when no one else can is...questionable. 

Likewise, Ernam's "private" system is on a public web page -- most of which he has only password protected in the last 24 hours -- giving everyone ample time to make pastebins and copies of its content. He also willingly joined an OOC clan and spoke about the system (and its automation opportunities) at length yesterday (after spying on the clan and sending members tells about the discussion on Godzilla).

If you check "Bean," you'll also see that neither myself, @Jarrod, or @Aegoth started this thread or are responsible for dragging anything anywhere. 

No one is intending to injure someone OOCly - If anything I think the major concerns were that this system was something that people might purchase and then later get hammered for using the way its described on the site (with extensive Automation). At least that seems to be Traelor's intention in the OP. 

As for "putting words in your mouth," the log from P9 speaks for itself. I'd wager that the 10-15 people who were in the clan at the time would all happily sign off on the fact that the statements posted in the pastebin log are true and accurate.

Ernam said what he said in P9. He wrote it across the Introduction page of Godzilla. Now he needs to own his words - not cry victim because he lost the right to respond here on forums (due to his poor prior behavior). The automated usage of the affliction tracker, as well as its origins, are up for debate by the community as a whole because it's Achaea-related. 

Edited: To take out Ernam's post and re-direct this @Bean because I am NOT going to help that guy circumvent his ban.

• @Hasar You would know you terrible Vayne player, have to carry you with my boss Sion again (<3)

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited August 2014

Man, now I regret not logging in all weekend.

This discussion has been closed.