So I have zero Scripting knowledge

Ok here goes.  I play in Achaea and I use the achaea.com html5 client cause I took one look at mudlet and felt like my eyes were gonna melt trying figure out what to do.

Love the new client settings functionality but anytime I attempt to do anything it never works.

Basically I want to try and do 2 things. First I need to set a trigger that goes off anytime i touch a mindseye tattoo and I want it to take hawthorn and bayberry out of my rift and eat them.

Secondly I would like to set up a hunting script for my G15 Logitech that works like this.

"press G1"

target first mob in the room list

rsl @‌tar

does tar have shield up?

if true: rsl @‌tar

if false: dsl @‌tar

did a pile of gold drop?

if true: get gold

if false: null value

Anybody that can help me out would be awesome.  And remember that I dont know how to script.  i cant even tell you what a gmcp or JQueary is without googling the definitions.

Comments

• I could never disagree that MUDlet is an assault on the sense of sight, I also hate it. But it does have the advantages of player-made packages and such-like. If you find a bunch of pre-made packages you can download them in and make things a lot easier for yourself.

If that doesn't work anyway, I also use the HTML5 client. ;D

• AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited July 2014

I'm going to admit that the HTML5 confuses me sometimes, they need to make little videos on it like Vadi did for Mudlet cause those damn videos helped me a lot with Mudlet.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vadi5

Is where I found how to do the aliases and other random things for mudlet!

• It's strange. HTML5 client scripting is so wonderful. Everything you could dream about.

@Bastun : What you are asking for is really simple, but I do not believe you could expect anyone to code it for you. I could check at your code and fix it if you post it here, though.
  • Orzaansyn said:
    It's strange. HTML5 client scripting is so wonderful. Everything you could dream about.

@Bastun : What you are asking for is really simple, but I do not believe you could expect anyone to code it for you. I could check at your code and fix it if you post it here, though.

You need to teach me how to do it then @Orzaansyn, cause HTML5 scripting got very confusing for me for absolutely no reason :(

• edited July 2014

Like I said, I'm absolutely clueless but I will try to put something together that makes some sense.  Just have a lot of reading to do first and some trial and error so its gonna be about a week before I put anything up.

Edit: just out of curiosity, what kind of JS should I be learning about, I found stuff for Ajax, JQueary, WebGL, JuiceBox, AngularJS... So many options and I dont know where to start.

• You don't need Ajax queries and you don't need any framework, you can forget about them.

Actually, the only framework you may need would be Jquery, but not before very long.

Just go to the point and use the w3schools:

http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp