WALK-TO Glitch

The WALK TO [location] is currently having problems, randomly stopping you without any notice. If you then move, and later try to WALK TO somewhere else, it will tell you that you're already walking somewhere and need to type STOP. I thought this was only happening to me, but as of today I've noticed several people pointing this out.

I imagine this could cause a problem if you were doing something else where STOP was a related command.

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Probably need to file this as a BUG!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited July 2014
    Melodie said:
    Probably need to file this as a BUG!

Of course. This was more-so an explanation to anyone else wondering if it's their fault (client or internet etc), because I thought I was having serious lag issues.

• I've had it happen to me several times, but other times there is no problem. It only seems to happen on long trips, over 70 rooms, at least for me.

• WeiWei Monterey, California

This happens to me all the time. Often multiple times per trip. Makes walking more... interactive, heh.

Walk to... stop, walk to... stop, walk to... etc.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    We did load up a fix for (at least part of) this problem on Monday with all of the ideas. Have you still been seeing it this week?

• It happened to me earlier today, so, yes