Post Your Computer/Gaming Area

I'm interested in seeing what other people are using to play and their environments... ;D

If you have any special specs that'd be cool too... (Computer specs + peripherals)

I saw someone upload a recent combat video using a musical keyboard as a keyboard, was pretty cool.

Don't mind the mess and miscellaneous batteries on the ground.

Comments

• SteelSeries mousepad, I approve! I might post mine sometime soon, or when I get back home.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

I can't take a picture, but it's a horseshit HP Pavilion g7 that has nothing fancy. BUT, this ain't my comp.

My comp is a tiny little netbook that can't even handle windows turning on. :(

• i approve of the g400s, though my mouse mat is somewhat less stylish

while i don't have a headset, my headphones are sennheiser hd595s and i use a mic that clips to the wire.

And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

considering my entire room is a gaming area, I do not have a camera with a big enough lens to capture all of it  :(  (I also cannot be bothered cleaning my room to make an orderly picture)

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited July 2014

Ellodin said:

i approve of the g400s, though my mouse mat is somewhat less stylish

while i don't have a headset, my headphones are sennheiser hd595s and i use a mic that clips to the wire.

Chiam said:

SteelSeries mousepad, I approve! I might post mine sometime soon, or when I get back home.

The mousepad is the QcK+, it's about 1.5 feet across, because I play comp games as well. I use a 12.5"/360 for accuracy.

The G400/S+QcK+ is a beautiful combo for tracking.

Also @Chiam‌ , is that picture from Kingdom of Loathing? I used to play that probably about eight years ago now haha.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Strata

Are you the Operator?

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Daslin said:
    @Strata

Are you the Operator?

No. Just a scum of the earth sysadmin.

Traelor said:

Here's mine. I like the 3 monitors so I can game on one, chat on another and have Netflix/Youtube/etc. up on the third.

The main is at 1920x1080, the secondary is 1680x1050 and the tertiary is 1600x1200.

I use a Razer Naga Epic mouse and a Razer Anansi gaming keyboard.

Nice. And shhhhh... don't tell @Jarrod. I use a Razer Naga mouse too.

• Quality of the pic is horrible, but this is mine

• INB4 SOMEONE ELSE MAKES A JOKE ABOUT HOW MACS ARE USED FOR GAMING

https13postimgorg97flzx2mvHow_To_Play_Game_On_Mac_Book1jpg

I just play on my couch. And in my kitchen when I cook. Sometimes in bed. Sometimes I even take it outside. Yay laptops.

• @Goggo‌ razer fan! Old school exactmat, too.

@Saeva I can't really type properly on laptop keyboards T_T

Goggo said:

Quality of the pic is horrible, but this is mine

I like the desk. But the configuration of your stuff seems to make it all look temporary.

• @Cahin close, is a Razer Vespula 

@Strata it was supposed to be temporary according to my wife, we have been under house remodelations for more than a year now and my crystal desk was a casualty from that.. so I took her desk while I get a new one.

Here are some pics of the never_ending_remodelation.

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/PepoLD/library/Remodelation

• is that a map of Achaea in the wall?

• Goggo said:

@Cahin close, is a Razer Vespula 

@Strata it was supposed to be temporary according to my wife, we have been under house remodelations for more than a year now and my crystal desk was a casualty from that.. so I took her desk while I get a new one.

Here are some pics of the never_ending_remodelation.

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/PepoLD/library/Remodelation

Tagged wrong person.

• Oh... damn that happens to me everytime I try to locate @Chiam in the game, now here too -.- my bad, I almost jumped you 3 times on my last contract confusing you with him heh.

• Given I spend my life in hotel rooms, my playing is usually done from one of these using my laptop.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee

@Sobriquet‌ I finished getting dragon while staying in an out of state hotel for a few months for training.  The isolation was very conductive to repetitive boring tasks, but you get so stir crazy. 

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it

Green walls. :|

Not a comment on choice of colour, it's just weird for me to see walls painted in colour. Generally most walls in houses here - and really any sort of building that isn't a restaurant - are white.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Jurixe said:

Green walls. :|

Not a comment on choice of colour, it's just weird for me to see walls painted in colour. Generally most walls in houses here - and really any sort of building that isn't a restaurant - are white.

You're missing the point

• Play on my shitty laptop. But hey! I have two screens, too! One that alternates through MK8, Scrubs, Trailer Park Boys, Parks and Rec, and Fallout New Vegas. Oh, and sometimes Zelda, depending on my husbands/and or roommates preferences at the time.

lol.jpg 99.2K