A better intro video for the Achaea website.

I think it would be much, much more effective than the current one.  And catchier.  What do you think, @Sarapis and @Tecton?

Comments

• This is brilliant!!!

Light prevails, always
  • IsaiahIsaiah Georgia

just no

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

This video has my complete approval. 

• @Shibumi Non parlo bene italiano ma questo video è divertente.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Beth am iaith lai adnabyddus, fel y Gymraeg? Bendegedig!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Interesting fact: I was born with a finite number of times I can hear the phrase, "I could care less", before my mind implodes into itself and goes supernova. 

I won't say how many I have left, but let's just say that my Will is written and ready.

• Stuneree said:

Interesting fact: I was born with a finite number of times I can hear the phrase, "I could care less", before my mind implodes into itself and goes supernova. 

I won't say how many I have left, but let's just say that my Will is written and ready.

I could definitely care less about the above, but not enough to prevent me from risking destruction by jokingly testing your brain's limits. Mwahahaha.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    edited August 2014

Regtig, daar is so ding soos teveel en te-min. Dis hoog-tyd julle klomp grammaties gestremde gat-grille kry julle koppe uit julle gatte. En julle lot letterkundiges, moet besef dat die korrekte skriftelike gebruike, slegs van belang is vir die wat nie belangrik is nie. Kommunikasie is oor meer as net grammatika, en die vergemakliking van woorde is nou al deel van selfs die mees konserwatiewe kulture. Welkom in die een-en-twintigste eeu. *

* Google translate, does not translate this correctly! If you use google translate to try and understand this, you'll probably be offended. You have been warned!