What is the most awful username you've ever seen...?

Comments

• Coeur said:

The ones that can't be changed because either they've changed them already to similar alternatives that are no better than the original, or those that stuck around long enough to not be able to change them.

So why did @Cobra have to change?

• Viper may have the same problem if he gets himself a viper snake to follow him about, if he returns. :P 

Also, honestly, anyone can namechange as much as the admin see necessary. Far as I know they have no issue with all the older people cause they've been around so long so they can keep their names as they had them before the rule change.
  • Looking at the toolbar thing yielded those... gems today.

A new character named Poiznvirus has been created.

A new character named Badpower has been created.

A new character named Jackalop has been created.

• MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains

I specifically remember an Ouchmyleg back in the day :)

• (Targossas): General Cazin says, "Please join me in welcoming Amabokcarab as a new citizen!"

You tell Dawnlord Havyn Shu'in-Crescent, Augur of Light, "What the fuck."

Saeva said:

It's Barack Obama backwards. He tried to come to Mhaldor too. All hail the Potus!

Y'all are meannnnn. :(

And now I have to settle for Michelle Obama backwards, minus the "Mich."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Unlikely, given some time!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Amaboelle said:

(Targossas): General Cazin says, "Please join me in welcoming Amabokcarab as a new citizen!"

You tell Dawnlord Havyn Shu'in-Crescent, Augur of Light, "What the fuck."

Saeva said:

It's Barack Obama backwards. He tried to come to Mhaldor too. All hail the Potus!

Y'all are meannnnn. :(

And now I have to settle for Michelle Obama backwards, minus the "Mich."

Very creative! 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Chiam said:

Trollololo (male Troll).
    He is a Freeman in Eleusis.

this

• TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!
    Hyperlith said:
    Chiam said:

Trollololo (male Troll).
    He is a Freeman in Eleusis.

this

From the logs:

2014/07/07 09:16:02 - Fappy will now be known as Trollololo.

• I literally saw "Rockstar" online the other day.  Nobody seems to bother to tell him to change his name.  Perhaps he did by now, but Romeo was like "Hi Rockstar!" and proceeded to help with all his questions over Newbie.  There exists a line of text saved somewhere - a deathsight message that says "Radiostar has been slain by the might of Video."  That's probably the most epic.  My friend and I made Peanutbutter and Jelly one time.  Started dueling in the portals room.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    The new flagging system allows players to play a bit to get used to Achaea a bit first, before getting prompted to change their name via a denizen. This way, they're allowed to actually get some time to like us, rather than being instantly annoyed they have to deal with another hindrance to their play. There's an eventual point they hit where they can't advance anymore, but it starts with gentle reminders that become more insistent as they level/play. Either that, or they're not going to play enough for their characters to last all that long.

Just thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • VanVan
    edited July 2014

Not awful name, but my original mentor is Ydachikachishiroul.  I still know exactly how to spell it.  Miss that chick.  My name ain't that great either.  Ripped it off of Zoids and a character from Chrono Cross.  haha. The first car I ever drove on my own was a mini van, too.

• Ah that show got me through high school.  Wake up at 5:30 am everyday and watch that show, catch the bus by 6:25am WTF WHY WAS MY HIGH SCHOOL SO KEEN ON GETTING ME TO SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS DARK OUT?

• SharaShara Midlands
    Lacertix said:

I just saw this...

Name: Lustvollefee

(to all the non-german speaking people... this translates to something along the lines of 'horny fairy').

I was just talking about this... ;)

• You missed Fuckymyass.

Do these people really think they can get away with names like that?

• HalosHalos The Reaches

Did someone say wicciwicci already

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • New Character
    A new character named Hakenkx has been created.

This pretty much means 'swastika' in german, which is why I hope this one either suicides or gets forced to namechange.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Lacertix said:

New Character
    A new character named Hakenkx has been created.

This pretty much means 'swastika' in german, which is why I hope this one either suicides or gets forced to namechange.

Although, of course, the swastika pre-dates the Nazis, having been found in the art of both Celtic and Greek cultures, and is also the symbol of the Hindu deity Vishnu. Time to reclaim it?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I know it does, but putting it in german in a way that is highly likely only used to circumvent the already filtered versions of it makes me doubt this guy means the ancient versions.

• Just purged some names from ndb and got the following.

Dna, Aaaa, Keysersoze, Theplayer, Masterwu, Trolss, Mansnow, Holdpomade, Inertialmage, Iceflashist, Ricothepuppy, Pmmapostate, Deadlyblue, Oxytocin, Noobas, Decision, Tinycoin, Dayday, and Assolden.

• Some more I saw today: Farcry, Vipermoma, Brickeater, Princeedward, and Seductra.

This discussion has been closed.